ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..

I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ Anmol 
what are the problems that u are facing ?? kindly tell me the problem .
and ensure that u are opening this site with a browser like chrome , opera , firefox etc .
and if any such problems that u are facing , then contact the support team of askiitian . they will surely help you out .
and the APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PROCESS ARE RIGHT NOW INITIATED , HOPE THAT WILL COMPLETED SOON .
ALL THE BEST ,,, KEEP ASKING IN THE FORUM ..
ANMOL SETH
36 Points
7 years ago
sie i’m browsing with Chrome on my android. I’m able to post questions but unable to post answers..
And when i’m posting questions it says that the question cannot be less than 50Chars, coz  i usually attach question in the pictures and that also makes up for the question description so  that limitation is quite a unnecessary formality..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
@anmol
there is a rule in posting answers on askiitians that answer must be not less than 100 characters. this is because if answer is less than 100 characters students does not get good understanding
this is the reason why this limitation is set.
also visit
thanks dear

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free