I am studying in standard 12 CBSE. These days i often feel that I lack motivation to study and i don’t score good in school. What should I do to score good in schools as well as in JEEexams? I believe in studying for gaining knowledge rather than for scoring marks, but that strategy doesn’t seem to work!! I’m in a confused state and it would be better if i got some help. I also want to know about the career options available and what are all the courses available for undergraduation... Plzz help me!!

I am studying in standard 12 CBSE. These days i often feel that I lack motivation to study and i don’t score good in school. What should I do to score good in schools as well as in JEEexams?  I believe in studying for gaining knowledge rather than for scoring marks, but that strategy doesn’t seem to work!! I’m in a confused state and it would be better if i got some help. I also want to know about the career options available and what are all the courses available for undergraduation... Plzz help me!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
PLease share your contact details. A concerned person from academic department will guide you.’
Gaining knowledge strategy never fails in long run. Just give more papers apart from preparation which will actually help you gain more confidence and your pefermance will improve for sure.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free