ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

i am positive that i will score good marks in jeeadvanced . but to get int iit we have to fulfill the IIT boards criteria of scoring 75% in any of the five subjects. i.e. any one language PCM any other subject of our choice. but i dnt fullfill the criteria with these subjects. But i have heard that we put electronics instead of chemistry.this I way fullfill the criteria. but i am not sure of this.i wanted to know if i ca really do that. if any could answer this question id be really thankfull.pls respond to my query as soon as possible

i am positive that i will score good marks in jeeadvanced . but to get int iit we have to fulfill the IIT boards criteria of scoring 75% in any of the five subjects. i.e.
  1. any one language
  2. PCM
  3. any other subject of our choice. 
but i dnt fullfill the criteria with these subjects.
But i have heard that we put electronics instead of chemistry.this I way fullfill the criteria. but i am not sure of this.i wanted to know if i ca really do that. if any could answer this question id be really thankfull.pls respond to my query as soon as possible

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Best of luck for your JEE advanced scor but you must realize one thing that for getting an entry in IITs one must do a wonderful job in all the three PCM and it is a matter of speed that is how well and readily you answer the questions and secondly creativity and mental ability is at work, I can just hope that you have done well and so, will be able to get good score and eventually get an entry in an IIT, please don’t bother much about rumors/fake opinions, If you made it at an IIT, well and good else you may also try getting admission at some other renowned institutions too where the students are provided with quality education and best ever placements – Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...........Alliance College of Engineering and design, Bangalore,................BITS, Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free