I am 12th pass student and in jeemain 2016 i got 147 marks while in advance i’m just qualify with OBC-NCL rank 7290.In my prep. i have been given lot of stress on chemistry.but it didn’t much reflect in exams.I just got 67 marks in che. of mains while 26 marks in che. of advance.I done lot of silly mistakes.I have done such mistakes for last two yr.Now i am repeating for jee 2017 howcan i control on such silly mistakes.now i am repeating with only self study and using my past two yrs resonance study material and planning to join Resonance test series & DLP. .is it enough ? is it possible to get iit without coaching for me? .for this in what manner and how should i study? anh how? is DLP will be useful?

I am 12th pass student and in jeemain 2016 i got 147 marks while in advance i’m just qualify with OBC-NCL rank 7290.In my prep. i  have been given lot of stress on chemistry.but it didn’t much reflect in exams.I just got 67 marks in che. of mains while 26 marks in che. of advance.I done lot of silly mistakes.I have done such mistakes for last two yr.Now i am repeating for jee 2017 howcan i control on such silly mistakes.now i am repeating with only self study and using my past two yrs resonance study material and planning to join Resonance test series & DLP. .is it enough ? is it possible to get iit without coaching for me? .for this in what manner and how should i study? anh how? is DLP will be useful?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
yes , for sure . without coaching u can crack iit . what coaching institute give is the strategy and proper planning on how to study effectivly . 
except that nearly their will not be any role of coaching institute . i can say for droppers , self study is must better than coaching . beacuse u knows already what the syllabus are and just u need to clears your doubt . 
for that better take self study package from askiitian . they are best ever . 
and they will also giving test series free with that . so, DLP and that will be more than enough if u practice properly . 
for controlling silly mistake u need to practice ques as much as possible , thats the key . 
and try not to repeat the same mistake again and again . 
and try to give as much test series as u can . 
ALL THE BEST .. 
in case of more doubt , feel free to post in forum ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free