I am 12th pass student and in jeemain 2016 i got 147 marks while in advance i’m just qualify with OBC-NCL rank 7290.In my prep. i have been given lot of stress on chemistry.but it didn’t much reflect in exams.I just got 67 marks in che. of mains while 26 marks in che. of advance.I done lot of silly mistakes.I have done such mistakes for last two yr.Now i am repeating for jee 2017 howcan i control on such silly mistakes.Please, give me tips.

I am 12th pass student and in jeemain 2016 i got 147 marks while in advance i’m just qualify with OBC-NCL rank 7290.In my prep. i  have been given lot of stress on chemistry.but it didn’t much reflect in exams.I just got 67 marks in che. of mains while 26 marks in che. of advance.I done lot of silly mistakes.I have done such mistakes for last two yr.Now i am repeating for jee 2017 howcan i control on such silly mistakes.Please, give me tips.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Please Concetrate on Conceptual Studies. The competitive exams requires lots of understanding of conepts. You can refer to askiitians course for your kind reference. They hav everything such as study planner, mind maps, previous year iit jee questions and everthing. Since you will be siiting for 2nd time, you will be knowing the importance of time management and understanding of concepts. Work on it. For motivation you can watch sandeep maheshwari videos on youtube. They will energise you to do your work. Hope this helps. Do approve my answer

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
what u need to understand is jee main and advanced is completely diffrent . jee main is only focusing upon the data that u can memorise in chemi but jee adv is testing ur analytical and conceptual thing . 
so, frst of all read ncert again twice , that will make ur concept srtrong ., 
and after that take o,.p tandon and r.c mukharjke and read it and solve the ques . 
just solve as many ques as u can . that will increase the confidence . 
and dnt get nervous whive giving the exam . that will create a lot of mistake even if we knows lot of things . 
so, also appear 10-15 mock test of jee advaned level . taht will help u in creating the exam like situation and u will know where u are doing wrong . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free