Hi. I wasted my 11 th grade. And now there’s not much time to prepare for JEE. But in my classes test, I apply elimination methods and rough approximations and score 100-120 marks in Mains tests. If I manage that much, will I get admission in a good college?

Hi. I wasted my 11th grade. And now there’s not much time to prepare for JEE. But in my classes test, I apply elimination methods and rough approximations and score 100-120 marks in Mains tests. If I manage that much, will I get admission in a good college?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ merchant 
probably yes , beacuse generally jee is a competetive entrance test , and as far as the word competetive words will be their , it will be the game of mind , and obviously u need to use some guess work technically to find out the correct answer . 
but REMEMBER , LUCK WILL NOT BE IN YOUR SUPPORT EVERYTIME , so, that we cannot guarentee that you can scopre 120 in mains test beacuse i ahve many examples of such cases that students score good marks in coaching test , but fails to clear even mains . 
so, try your best to prepare the imp topics rest 3-4 mnth , 
as we cannot change time , but we can do the work best at our hand . 
ALL THE BEST 
Lakshmipathi
44 Points
7 years ago
Hai Merchant
Don’t think about past.I think you should to prepare some more hardly.Firstly you should try to Bi-Hard the all formulas of all subjects in 20 days.Then it becomes easy to you in applying formulas.
Meet Merchant
23 Points
7 years ago
Can i cover important topics in 2 months? because board exams are approaching and i have to prepare for that too
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ merchant 
i thought u are a dropper , if u are a regular student , then make board exam your frst aim , beacuse u can always take a year drop and attempt jee in the very next year , but board is a one time thing , 
so, frst prepare for board , and stregthen your class 12th concepts 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free