Hi! I am looking for JEE coaching(Main & Advanced). My concern as to what is the minimum chance(what should be the score) to get into IIT? Because online I see a bar minimum of only top 5% OR 10% getting an opportunity. What is the least qualified score for IIT? Also when i see the trend of campus recruitments that have happened in the last two years average offer is only INR 8lacs whereas Anna University Chennai has shown more placements with a higher salary. Which coaching centre in Chennai do you suggest? I do see the options online but you will be the best people to help me judge.

Hi! I am looking for JEE coaching(Main & Advanced).
  1. My concern as to what is the minimum chance(what should be the score) to get into IIT? Because online I see a bar minimum of only top 5% OR 10% getting an opportunity. What is the least qualified score for IIT?
  2. Also when i see the trend of campus recruitments that have happened in the last two years average offer is only INR 8lacs whereas Anna University Chennai has shown more placements with a higher salary.
  3. Which coaching centre in Chennai do you suggest? I do see the options online but you will be the best people to help me judge.

Grade:7

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
We in AskIITians provide quality rich material and assistance from real IITians. Please feel free to give us a try over

http://www.askiitians.com/contact-us.aspx

Please provide us with your contact details so that we can help you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free