Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Grade:12th pass

7 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes its possible. Try to use the time effectively. Although some subjects/topics are similar in btech 1yr as was in 11-12th. This will helps you in covering both. Thanks.
Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
Okay sir...will u tell me how to prepare for bitsat...give sme imp tips
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
HI, Kindly refer to our website for information related to BITSAT and the preparation tips. Thanks.
Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
Do u personally know anyone who cracked bitsat while in btech
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
NO. I do not know any one.
Sibashis ghosh
19 Points
7 years ago
hello...i read ur question and the discussion...so were u able to crack BITSAT 16...have u appeared for jee main 16 also??
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Nothing is impossible as the word ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ itself says = I M POSSIBLE, so, you just need to prepare well and do well in the test or else you may continue with your degree at the same college where you are at present or may be possible that you may migrate to an esteemed institution like – Banasthali University, Banasthali,................BITS, Mesra,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free