Give me a good routine for hs exam my school time is 10 -5 and after school I take a tuition 5-9 daily so please give me a good routine my subjects is physics. Chemistry mathematics. Biology so give me a good routine with good time

Give me a good routine for hs exam my school time is 10 -5 and after school I take a tuition 5-9 daily so please give me a good routine my subjects is physics. Chemistry mathematics. Biology so give me a good routine with good time

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
WAKE UP AT 5.30 AM
STUDY MATHS FROM 5.30-7 AND PHYSICS FROM 7-9
THEN TAKE SOME REST AND PREPARE FOR SHOOL. READ NEWSAPER IN THIS TIME
ATTEND SCHOOL AND TUTION FROM 10-9PM.
TAKE SOME REST TILL 9.30 AND EAT DINNER IN THIS TIME
STUDY BIO FROM 9.30- 10.30 AND CHEMISTRY TILL 12.00
GO TO SLEEP
GOOD NIGHT:}
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ manish 
acc to my perspective , if routine will be given to you , then you will be burdened, thats what my thought regarding routine, 
see, suppose u have maximum 1 hr to do maths per day in routine , and u picked maths , in 1 hr u only covered 1 question , or 2 ques after that u have to stop maths forcefully as u are bounded with a routine . 
so, dnt follow any routine as such as they will restrict your chapter timming . 
but Make sure you are studyiung each and every subject , everyday , 
and also revising that at the wekend . 
language subject u can read 3 times per week , but rest all should have to per day , biology , 2days once will be OK , if your fundamental are correct . 
do make sure you are not missiing anything per day . 
and at the time of sleeping recall whatever u studied per day , that will give u a sensation that u studied something and gained something today , 
ALL THE BEST . 
AT LEAST 3-4 HOURS OF STUDY IS MAXIMUM FOR BOARDS . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free