do anyone knows the exact ranking of UPES Dehradun?????

do anyone knows the exact ranking of UPES Dehradun?????

Grade:12th pass

15 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
UPES IS good college and rankings which are displayed o internet are not exact as it is just conclusion of surveys only, so u must not judge any college by llooking on internet , consult it personally if some of ur friends might have contacts in that college,
i am tellin g u bcoz my friend is there at upes and he likes college in terms of infrastructure , faculty and placements also

APPROVE IF USEFUL
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
k...but somebody told me it doesn’t even stand in top 100 colleges of india....is that so....
plz tell me if i m getting a chance of Msc. from BITS PILANI and B.tech from upes than what should i choose from it....??????
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
ofcourse,,,,,,,,,,,  ///    bits pilani
bits pilani it is much more more better than upes . or i must say best and comparable to iits and other reputed govt colleges, if u get a chance to take admission in bits pilani any stream , dont leave it , just take it blindly
havent u heard about the packages that go from bits pilani , this year GOOGLE offered highest package of 1.5crore to a student of bits pilani .
so opt bits pilani definitely

APPROVE IF USEFUL

mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
yah i noe....i live in pilani itself so i am aware about every news of it....
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
yah i noe....i live in pilani itself so i am aware about every news of it....
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
but is ther any good scope of Msc. in Economics from BITS ….PILANI
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
??????
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
sorry but does not have any idea about economics in bits pilani
but u can find out very effectively as u live in pilani , there may be known in bits of yours or any of your friends
u can consult any of them , and  if i get any info regarding msc scope in bitsat i will definitely inform u 

approve if  useful
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
yah...but see if i clear Bitsat and than take the course of integrated Msc. in BITS PILANI than i will have option of dual degree if i get gud CGPA in my first year...and there is another option for me...as my school located in BITS PILANI campus itself have special reservation for Top 5 students of my school ...so if comes among them i  will get direct admission for Msc. in any subject of my choice but we can’t have an option of dual degree.....
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
so its good for u , that u r known about such information
so are u in top 5 students of ur school
i reccomend to give ur best in bitsat inspite of ur advantage that reservation of school
and keep ur mind frsh during the exam

approve if useful
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
All depends upon the boards result...yah i noe should do well in bitsat but i don feel that i would be able to clear bitsat...
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
hope best for cbse board results
dont woory all will be fine and definitely u will get a good college
can u tell me ur bitsat score so that i can check ur chance by checking it on internet by comparing with previous cut offfs 

AAPPROVE IF useful (all)
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
my bitsat score is far away from cuttoff....so no chance of getting bits....:(
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
dont worry
u will get good percentage in boards 
 i am sure
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago

CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free