What will will come when we differentiate acceleration

Grade:12

14 Answers

yasaschandra
33 Points
8 years ago
it will be the jerk
a sudden force experienced by a body.
it is given in wikipeddia as”the rate of change of acceleration; that is, the derivative of acceleration with respect to time, and as such the second derivative of velocity, or the third derivative of position.“
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
the rate of change of acceleration; that is, the derivative of acceleration with respect to time, and as such the second derivative of velocity, or the third derivative of position.“it is given in wikipeddia as”
Dheeru chowdary
100 Points
8 years ago
MR. PRABHAKAR
                            its nothing but “JERK“,  and its a sudeen movement
 if u want an example then when u r travelling in the bus if driver puts a sudden brake there is movement in u i.e, jeRk
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
mr. prbhakar,
 The rate of change of acceleration is the derivative of acceleraton w.r.t to the time.and 2nd derivative is velocity. the 3rd derivative is posstion.
subramanyam
53 Points
8 years ago
                     its nothing but “JERK“,  and its a sudeen movement
 if u want an example then when u r travelling in the bus if driver puts a sudden brake there is movement in u i.e.

NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
my dear friend prabhakar when we differentiate the acceleration jerk will come.so answer is jerk.thank you.
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
when we deferentiate the acceleration we get the jerk.
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear prabhakar ..........when we differentiate the a
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
8 years ago
dear friend derivation of acceleration is give jurk jurk means a sudden pull .............................................
sreekanth sree
125 Points
8 years ago
hi prabhakar when we differentiate the acceleration we will get jerk.jurk means sudden movement or sudden pull.all the best for yourbright future.
raj
383 Points
8 years ago

hi prabhakar when we differentiate the acceleration we will get jerk.jurk means sudden movement or sudden pull.all the best foderivation of acceleration is give jurk jurk means a sudden pullr yourbright future.
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
prabhakar
                  we differentiate  the  acceleration  we get  jerk.  and jerk  is defined  as the  suudden movvement.and also sudden pull.
NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU
108 Points
8 years ago
my dear prabhakar the actual answer is the differentiation of acceleration is jurk.and also the acceleratiojn states that derivation of velocity.
rahul kushwaha
114 Points
7 years ago
I`m probably just being a jerk but you didn`t specify what you are differentiating with respect to.If you differentiate acceleration as a function of distance from (say) the moon, you`ll get a lot further towards explaining tides than Bill O`Reilly.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free