Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

sir,would you please send me the required theory,formulae and previous questions from tangent and normals,maxima and minima.moreover send me an analysis of iitjee 2010 maths paper,pleaseeeeeeeee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jaisson,

You can all the required formulae, thories, and prvious years question papers from the following links: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

(p/(1-(x^p)))-(q/(1-x^q))) where li tends to 1 and p and q are natural number
= At x tending to 1, it is of indeterminant form 0/0. Using L-Hospital rule
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
This is again of 0/0 form. Again use L-Hospital rule Now putting x=1.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Number of points where f(x)=1/ln|x2-3x+3| is dicontinuous
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
sonukumaraman one year ago
differentiate (x+2)sin3x/ x 3 +cot 2 x with respect to x
Dear Student, In this problem you will need to use the formula for differentiation of two functions in division i.e. d/dx (1/2) = 2(d/dx (1)) – 1 (d/dx(2)) / (2 2 ) . Also you need to...
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
) . Also you need to apply chain rule simultaneously.Thanks.or 2 n this problem you will need to use the formula for differentiation of two functions in division i.e. d/dx (1/2) = 2(d/dx...
siva prasad reddy 7 months ago
The height of a cone is 24cm. A small cone is cut from the portion of vertex by a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone. The volume of this small cone is 1/64 of the original cone....
As the qstn. has been asked twice. Re-posting the answer: let at h distance from base it is cut then, Volume of this cut cone = > (1/3)*pi*r^2(24-h) cm^3 = V Volume of original cone = > V’...
2017 years ago
if tanA = -(tanB)/2 = -1/3 then find A in terms of pi.
if tanA = -(tanB)/2 = -1/3 Given tanA = -1/3 A = arctan(-1/3) => -0.321 radian And tanB = 2/3 B = arctan(2/3) = > 0.588 radian
Vikas TU 2 months ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??
The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below
Ajay 2 months ago
Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn