Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

is dy/dx always the reciprocal of dx/dy???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dy/dx is always reciprocal to dx/dy under the comdition that both are define at that point.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Consider a curve y=f(x)We know that dy/dx = f ‘ (x) Now What is the geometrical meaning of dy/dx ?
it refers to the very very small interval of that postion w.r.t itself. Limiting the change in time to 0 sec.
mahima pareek 2 months ago
Find the derivative of f(x) = x 3 -x using the definition of derivative ?
The given function is f(x) = x 3 -x Now we calculate the difference quotient f(x+h) – f(x) / h = [(x+h) 3 - (x+h)] – [x 3 -x] / h 3x 2 +3xh+h 2 -1 lim h-0 3x 2 +3xh+h 2 -1 = 3x 2 - 1
Mounik 7 months ago
Let f : [a, b] → R be continuous on [a, b] and differentiable on (a, b). Suppose that f(a) = a and f(b) = b. Show that there is c ∈ (a, b) such that f′(c) = 1. Further, show that there are...
BY LMVT(Lagrange mean value theorem) Apply theorem in at points (a,f(a)) & (b,f(b)) This prove the first part that there exist a point c between a & b such that SECOND PART now break the...
Aakash one year ago
My answer was exactly the same as of Akash. But you disapproved my answer.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
This is not fair!!!!!
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
the area enclosed by the region 2|x|+3|y|
Take the cases and solve it: Casse 1: when x > 0 2x + |y} = a incomplete qstn. plz provide the R.H.S side component.|
Vikas TU 4 months ago
given length and direction then how to find a vectorusing vector algebra
in two dimensional magnitude or length formula is square root of x 2 +y 2 and in 3d is square root of x 2 +y 2 +z 2 Suppose that the coordinates of the vector are (3, 4). You can find the...
Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
hello praveen, first you must know x-axis is represented by i,y-axis is represented by j and ,z-axis is represented by k.then in the given length identify the coefficient of x,y andz...
raj 7 months ago
if x+y+1=3xy,where x (not =)to y,determine value of x+y+1?
There can be lot of possibilties x=0 then y= -1 x= 1 y=1 (Not to be taken as xnot equal to y) x=2 y+1= 6y so y=1/5 Like this other cases can be taken So x+y+1 can have multiple values I...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn