Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

let g(x)=ln(f(x)) where f(x) is twice differentiable function on (0,∞).also f(x+1)=x.f(x),for N any natural number ,prove that g"(N+(1/2))-g"(1/2)=-4{(1/1²)+(1/3²)+(1/5²)+..............+(1/(2N-1)²)}

koi to is prasn ka solution do

6 bar bhej chuka hun

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

refer to forier series..........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 3 months ago
could u plz answer the 21 st qstn of misc.exercise of chpt-5, class 12,ncert-“does there exist a function which is continous everywhere but not differentiable at exactly 2 points? justify.” ...
I answered exactly same questions for another user 3 days ago. Please check the answer for previous question under same topic.
Ajay 2 months ago
Lt (x->0) xcosx – log(1+x) x 2 how to solve these kind of questions without using expansions
As it is 0/0 indeterminant form solve it by applying L-Hospital 2 times. Hence, => (cosx – xsinx – 1/(1+x))/2x => (-sinx – sinx -xcosx + 1/(1+x)^2)/2 Put x = 0 => ½.
Vikas TU 14 days ago
what if it is not in the form of 0/0? like cosx- log(1+x)/x 2 ? if there is an other way too, please let me know
seetaram dantu 14 days ago
If the pairs of line represented by the equation (ax^2+2hxy+by^2+2gx+2fy+c=0) intersect each other on y axis which is not origin then which of following is/are true (a) g^2=ac (b) f^2=bc...
the condition for this eqn to be a pair of sl is …...............(1) now both the straight line is intersecting on y axis so x= 0 Put x= 0 in so Now for this Quadratic y1 = y2 as...
Nishant Vora one month ago
If sina+sinb+sinc=3 then find the value of cosa+cosb+cosc
Hii the maximum value for sin is 1 and since you have three sin's adding up to 3, each of the sin's must be 1! So A = B = C = 90 degrees or any angle coterminal with 90 degrees. And ...
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago
how do we understand when to apply permutation formula and when to apply conbination formula?
Try changing the order and see if it affects the count. If it affects it permutation and otherwise its combination. For example if consolation prize is being distributed then if i am giving ...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn