There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Q.1. Find Limitx---->0 8/x8[1-cosx2/2 -cosx2/4 +cosx2/2 .cosx2/4]

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

=Limitx--->032/(4282) [(sinx2/4)/(x2/4)]2[(sinx2/8)/(x2/8)]2  =1/32*Limitx---->0[(sinx2/4)/(x2/4)]2[(sinx2/8)/(x2/8)]2 

Here i used following formulas:

Limity--->0siny/y = 1 [replace y by x2/4 and x2/8 to get a new result which is used in solving above problem...]

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Evaluate :- lim x → 0 (1-cosx root(cos2x))/(e^(x^2)-1)
please apply brackets appropriately wherever necessary please apply brackets appropriately wherever necessary
Divyansh Thada one month ago
Apply L-Hospital. it would become = > (0 + sinx root(cos2x) - cosx * 0.5*1/root(cos2x) * sin2x * 2)/e^(x^2) * 2x apply again . means again apply L-Hospital. if 0/0 indeterminat forms.
Vikas TU one month ago
What will will come when we differentiate acceleration
when we deferentiate the acceleration we get the jerk.
RAMCHANDRARAO 9 months ago
I`m probably just being a jerk but you didn`t specify what you are differentiating with respect to.If you differentiate acceleration as a function of distance from (say) the moon, you`ll get...
rahul kushwaha 23 days ago
MR. PRABHAKAR its nothing but “JERK“, and its a sudeen movement if u want an example then when u r travelling in the bus if driver puts a sudden brake there is movement in u i.e, jeRk
Dheeru chowdary 9 months ago
lim x- 0 {(sin2x 2sin^2x-2sinxcosx-cos^2x}Solve by differentiation
You can do it by using lim x----> 0 sinx/x=1.Just solve as per this guideline.After putting limit you will get 2x.2x²- 2x-1= 4x³-2x-1. We can`t do it by differentiation as for L Hospital We...
Sagar Gupta 7 days ago
find the sum of the given series. description given in the image
Harsh Patodia one month ago
(r 2 +1) . r! = (r 2 +2r+1).r! -2r.r! = (r+1) 2 r! – 2r.r! = (r+1) (r+1)r! – 2r.r! = (r+1).(r+1)! – r.r! – r.r! =[(r+1).(r+1)! – r.r!] – [(r+1)! – r!] Thus, the summation is seen to be sum...
mycroft holmes one month ago
There`s a line AB whose distance is given and coordinates of A are given as well. How to find the coordinates of B? I tried it by Distance formula but in the end I get a quadratic eqn in x...
Is the equation of any line given?If yes then use parametric form and then solve. You can also bring the coordinates of B completely in terms of x or y.
2017 years ago
what is meant by vector triple product?????????????????????????????
If the scalar triple point is equal to zero, then the three vectors a, b, and c are coplanar. multiplication of three vectors also called the vector three product.
mohan 6 months ago
If the scalar triple product is equal to zero, then the three vectors a, b, and c are coplanar, since the "parallelepiped" defined by them would be flat and have no volum
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
multiplication of three vectors iscalled as vector 3product. this is very important in vectors and also it is very useful.
RIYAZSHAIK 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn