ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

f(x)= sinx-cosx+2^1/2 whole divided by x^3/2 where x belongs to[Π/4,5Π/4].let m the minimum value of f(x) and M be the max value of f(x).then [2M/5m] where [.] denotes greatest integer function

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

The given expression is

S = [√2*sin(x-Π/4) + √2] / x3/2 = √2 [sin(x-Π/4) + 1] / x3/2

Note that (x-Π/4) ε [0,Π].

So clearly S is maximum when x=Π/4, and minimum when x=5Π/4.

So now you can find what [2M/5m] will be.

Regards,

Ashwin.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to find an arbitary constant of an differential equation corresponding to the family of all circles in the xy-plane with the centre at origin

equation for ur condition is x 2 +y 2 =a 2 , u have to just differentiate the equation and u will get ur differnetial equation of family of all circles in the xy-plane with the centre at...

ng29 one month ago

diffrentiate and equate the coefficients

grenade one month ago
image is attached. Find eqn of normal to the curve at x=0

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago

Hello student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
help please...... explain fully......... reply soon

Hello Student, In this question you have to find out = =Now applu sum of n terms of a GP so answer is c
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir i have problem in sum second term that is 1 ….….….

milind 8 months ago
3 ∫ 0 ( x + 4) dx

Ans:- 3 ∫ 0 (x+4)dx =[(x 2 /2)+4x] 0 3 =[(3 2 /2)+4(3)] =[(9/2)+12] =(9+24)/2 =33/2

Anusha 8 months ago
If ax2 - bx +5 = 0 does not have 2 distinct real roots, then find the minimum value of 5a + b?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given equation is ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant 0 i.e. b 2 -20a 0...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation...

Sargun Nagpal 10 months ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation...

Sargun Nagpal 10 months ago
the point with position vectors 60i +3j, 40i- 8j and i-52 j are collinear if a =-40 a=40 a=20 none of these

answer is 40 for collinear we can write AB=X (BC) WHERE a,b,c ARE THREE GIVEN VECTORES AND ON COMPARING THE COEFFICIENTS OF i and j we get the value of a to be 40 approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

hey mansi check the question again as there is no a in all the given vectors and post the que again to get it solved

ng29 2 months ago

the point with position vectors 60i+3j, 40i-8j and ai-52j are collinear if a =-40 a=40 a=20 none of these

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
View all Questions »