Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

f(x)= sinx-cosx+2^1/2 whole divided by x^3/2 where x belongs to[Π/4,5Π/4].let m the minimum value of f(x) and M be the max value of f(x).then [2M/5m] where [.] denotes greatest integer function

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Debadutta,

The given expression is

S = [√2*sin(x-Π/4) + √2] / x3/2 = √2 [sin(x-Π/4) + 1] / x3/2

Note that (x-Π/4) ε [0,Π].

So clearly S is maximum when x=Π/4, and minimum when x=5Π/4.

So now you can find what [2M/5m] will be.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
How to prove that 1 is the max value of cos(cosx) through APPLICATION OF DERIVATIVES.
let f(X)=cos(cosx) then derivative of f(x) is -sin(cosx)*-sinx= sin(cosx)*sinx for maxima or minima derivative =0 hence sinx=0 or sin(cosx)=0 calculate the values of x now double derivative ...
Himanshu 25 days ago
help soon........please question attached......................................................................................................................
I think it is option D (does not exist) Because for the function to be differentiable at a point, the curve should be continuous and smooth... which means that slopes of both graphs should...
Sri Harsha Kavalipati one month ago
explain about nth root of demoivres theorm with an example?
Let z = r(cosθ + i sinθ), and let n be a positive integer. Then zn = rn(cos nθ + i sin nθ) 1 Page 2 (i.e. in taking the nth power of z, we raise the modulus to its nth power and multiply...
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
∫(sinx/sin4x) dx
Hint: Replace sin4x to 2(2sinx cosx)cos 2 x – sin 2 x. Multiply cosx to numberator and denomenator, Cancel sinx, replacecos 2 x by 1 – sin 2 x. Put sinx = t. You the partial...
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
(sin x2/2 / sin x5/5)dx
suman gupta 5 months ago
A particle prjected from origin moves in x-y plane with a velocity (vect.) v = 3i + 6xj where i and j are the unit vectors along x and y axix respectively. Find the equation of the path...
Dear Sunrit The path equation is y = x 2 S x = x = ∫v x .dt = 3∫dt = 3t S y = y = ∫v y .dt = ∫6x dt = ∫6(3t) dt = ∫18tdt = 9t 2 Thus y = x 2
shashi K Sharma one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details