DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   If f(x1 + x2 + ... + xn) = f(x1)f(x2)...f(xn) for all x belongs to real; and f(0) = 2 and  f(m) > 0 where m,n belong to natural and m is even and n is odd. 

Evaluate lim ((f(x)-1)/x) where x tends to zero.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

The answer is 1

3 years ago

Can you kindly give me the solution for the problem?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Let f:R->R be such that |f(x)-f(y)| A.f(x) B.constant but not zero C.(f(x))^2 D.Zero

Your question seems to be incompelete. Please check it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Find all the tangents to a circle (x-a) 2 + (y-b) 2 = r 2 which make an angle @ with x axis

the result is very simple for circle centred at origin we say eqn of tangents is y=mx +/- r(1+m 2 ) 1/2 for circle with centre a,b we can linearly transform the eqn. by Replacing y------>...

Abhishek Singh 8 months ago

sorry it must be y-b=m(x-a) +/- r(1+m 2 ) ½ ( here +/- means plus or minus) in above post g must be replaced by “-a” and m is multiplied to x-a. it was my fault But your answer is wrong as...

any line of form y-b=mx-g +/- r(1+m 2 ) ½ ( here +/- means plus or minus) will touch the given circle, if we put m=tan@ then the equation of the lines are the required tangents.

Why is equation (1) not a polynomial equation and equation (2) not a polynomial in y? (1) dy/dx + sin(dy/dx) = 0 (2) (dy/dx) 2 +(dy/dx) - sin 2 y = 0

Being a equation and a polynomial equation is very different. Functions like sinx, lnx, e x are not considered polynomial quations. They are transcental functions.

Nibir Pawan Das 11 months ago

@Yugabrat sinx=0 is also a equation..

Shibashis Mallik 11 months ago

As sin is present...

Yugabrat Gogoi 11 months ago
co-ordinates of four points A,B,C and D are (0,-1), (-1,2), (15,2) and (4,-5) respectively. Find the ratio in which line segment AC divides the line segment BD internally

try to use section farmula and slope of i think this will help u to get u from it If it is help to get ans then approve it

vedant patil one month ago

try to use section farmula and slope of i think this will help u to get u from it If it is help to get ans then approve it

vedant patil one month ago
no. of x for which (1,5),(2,10), (x,15) are coplanar?

every three points are always coplanar

qwertyuiojhbgvcx one month ago

3 points are always coplanar

Akshay 2 months ago

whatever value x may have, three points will always lie in (x-y) plane.

Akshay 2 months ago
sin by cos is

tan

samagra one month ago

tan

Akhil Chinnu 5 days ago

TAN

RAKESH CHINDAM yesterday
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts