If f(x1 + x2 + ... + xn) = f(x1)f(x2)...f(xn) for all x belongs to real; and f(0) = 2 and  f(m) > 0 where m,n belong to natural and m is even and n is odd. 

Evaluate lim ((f(x)-1)/x) where x tends to zero.

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

The answer is 1

2 years ago

Can you kindly give me the solution for the problem?

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
question is …....f(x+y)=f(x)+f(y) is a odd function prove..... i added image of solution of this question .please help me to understand solution …..i cant understand the solution which give...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Solution which you attached is little bit complicated. So I am gonna do this by an easier method. By definition, Since f(0) = 0,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

….…..then ….…....then sir i can not understand this step please explain again fully

milind one month ago

sir i can not understand this step please explain again fully

milind one month ago
Q .FIND THE DOMAIN OF THE FUNCTION WHOSE PIC IS ATTACHED-

Dear student, Pls send the pic of the question again. I cann’t see any pic attached. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

i have put up the same question with the pic attached

bharat makkar one month ago
help expain fully

Ans: © Limit of f’’(x) at x = 0 exists. Other data should be given which make the limit zero by zero form So it is zero by zero form. Apply L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

jitendra sir can you tell me how it is 0/0 form ….….…...no ther data is given....please

milind 4 months ago
(1 -w -w²) 5 = 32

Hii shah as you know 1 + w +w ² = 0 whem w is cube root of unity.hence you can write it as -w -w² = 1 therefore 2^5 is 32.. . . . . . . . ….. . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago
What is the relation between the distances of Orthocentre, circumcentre and centroid in coordinate geomtry?

O = orthocentre G = centroid C = circumcentre so orthocentre , centroid and circumcentre belong to a straight line , called Line of Euler . thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 4 months ago
If 10cosA+5cosB+11cosC+14cosD=0 and 10sinA+5sinB-11sinC-14sinD=0 and cos(A+C) = m cos(B+D) n where m and n are co-prime,then the value of m+n = ? 2 Options: A)7 B)8 C)9 D)10 PLZ solve this...

10cosA+11cosC=-5cosB-14cosD 10sinA-11sinC=5sinB+14sinD Square both the equations and add them to get 221+ 220cos(A+C)= 221+140cos(B+D) Find the value of cos(A+C)/COs(B+D) in the standard...
  img
Ravi 13 days ago
View all Questions »