If f(x1 + x2 + ... + xn) = f(x1)f(x2)...f(xn) for all x belongs to real; and f(0) = 2 and  f(m) > 0 where m,n belong to natural and m is even and n is odd. 

Evaluate lim ((f(x)-1)/x) where x tends to zero.

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

The answer is 1

2 years ago

Can you kindly give me the solution for the problem?

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Image attached Show by LMVT and taking f(x) = log x that ( question attached in image)

Ans: Interval = [a, b] Let ‘c’ be the point in the interval. Then, by LMVT -> f’(x) is always decreasing. So, we have Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi...
  img
Jitender Singh 24 days ago
please explain fully …...if it is 0/0 form than tell why ….…..please

Ans: If the given function in the limit is of zero by zero form, then we can apply L’Hospital rule which is explain below f(a) = 0 g(a) = 0 Similarly follow for higher derivative. We...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 days ago

jitendra sir my question is not ..to explain l hospital rule ….….my question is that the image that i attach have 0/0 form …. how it have 0/0 form.....................jo maine question...

milind 9 days ago
limt x approaching 0, (abs|x|)^2

Hello student, Please find answer to your question For limit to exist at x = 0,
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
using integration find the area of the region bounded by the triangle whose vertices are (-1,2),(1,5) and (3,4).

Hi First draw the diagram then see the solution. Its a simple application of straight lines and signs of area you get while integration. Please evaluate yourself. Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »