DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

If f(x1 + x2 + ... + xn) = f(x1)f(x2)...f(xn) for all x belongs to real; and f(0) = 2 and  f(m) > 0 where m,n belong to natural and m is even and n is odd. 

Evaluate lim ((f(x)-1)/x) where x tends to zero.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

The answer is 1

3 years ago

Can you kindly give me the solution for the problem?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
f(x)=x 3 is increasing in? i think (-infinity,1)U(1,infinity) but key shows (-infinity,infinity)

f I (x) = 3 x 2 which is always greater than zero. hence it is incresing in (-infinity,infinity).

Shubham Singh 3 months ago

x 3 is strictly increasing function and f I (x) = 3 x 2 , is always greater than zero hence its increasing always hence in it incresing in (-infinity,infinity) all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 14 days ago
Prove that

let y = f(x) g(x) Taking log on both sides log y= g(x) log(f(x)) Taking antilog on both sides y = e g(x) logf(x) Consider log f(x)= log ( 1 + (f(x)-1)) Expansion of log ( 1 + x)= x – x...
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 months ago

Hi Student, Basically subtraction of 1 comes from the derivation. So it must be done. If you want to know the derivation please reply on this thread otherwise its not necessary. You can...
  img

Hi student This is of the type f(x) g(x) which is of form 1 such that f(x) 1 and g(x) Solution of such form is give by e g(x)(f(x)-1) When you will subsitute appropriate values of f(x) and...
  img
help please...... explain fully......... reply soon

Hello Student, In this question you have to find out = =Now applu sum of n terms of a GP so answer is c
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

sir i have problem in sum second term that is 1 ….….….

milind 9 months ago
what is the period of |sin3x|+|cos3x|

@anvesh: Not necessary, Assume a function f(x) = |sin x| + |cos x| it will be repeated after pi/2, as | cos(pi/2+x) | = | sin x | and same for | sin(pi/2+x) | = | cos x |. So, f(x+pi/2) =...

Akshay 23 days ago

period of mod sinx is ^ and same for cosx so period is period of sin3x and cos3x lcm so answer is lcm of ^/3 and ^/3 that is ^/3

anvesh 23 days ago
2.f(x) is a differentiable funcn. such that f(x)f(y) +2 = f(x) + f(y) +f(xy); f’(0)=0, f’(1)=2, then find f(x)

Given, f(x) f(y) + 2 = f(x) + f(y) + f(xy) f’(0) = 0, f’(1)= 2 Differentiatiing above expression with respect to y, f(x) f’(y) = 1 + f’(xy) x For y=1, f(x)...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 10 months ago

thank u sir

Arpit Dhankar 10 months ago
Please help in solving this question . If sinA + sin 2 A = 1 . PROVE that cos 12 a +3 cos 10 A + 3 cos 8 A + cos 6 A – 1 = 0 .

sinA = 1-sin 2 A sinA=cos 2 A so, cos12A=sin6A …...................(1) and 3cos 8 A + 3cos 6 A =3cos 6 A(cos 2 A+cos 4 A)=3cos 2 Asin 2 a(cos 2 A+sin 2 A) …................(2) (as,sinA=cos...

nikesh 14 days ago
View all Questions »