Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

when function is increasing

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The derivative of a function may be used to determine whether the function is increasing or decreasing on any intervals in its domain. If f′(x) > 0 at each point in an interval I, then the function is said to be increasing on I. f′(x) < 0 at each point in an interval I, then the function is said to be decreasing on I. Because the derivative is zero or does not exist only at critical points of the function, it must be positive or negative at all other points where the function exists.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

the list of best book for calculus for jee main and advanced

refer Tata Mcgrawl Hills Maths book which has all the solutions and some jee main papers ar solved

VINEETH N 9 months ago
Given L=i*e^(-t/RC) where i,R,C are contants and t is time. Find the rate of change with respect to t. Please explain in details how all happens, I will be obliged if you do so :)

Dear Student, Rate of change w.r.t to t of any quatity is the differenciation of that quantity w.r.t time. Here in the given equation, I think you might be asking about rate of change of...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
y = cos4x.cos2x find dy/dx

Ans. -((cos4x sin2x)/2+(cos2x sin4x)/4).
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
the point with position vectors 60i +3j, 40i- 8j and i-52 j are collinear if a =-40 a=40 a=20 none of these

answer is 40 for collinear we can write AB=X (BC) WHERE a,b,c ARE THREE GIVEN VECTORES AND ON COMPARING THE COEFFICIENTS OF i and j we get the value of a to be 40 approve if useful

ng29 one year ago

hey mansi check the question again as there is no a in all the given vectors and post the que again to get it solved

ng29 one year ago

the point with position vectors 60i+3j, 40i-8j and ai-52j are collinear if a =-40 a=40 a=20 none of these

mansi dabriwal one year ago
If P(x) =1+x+x^2+x^3+x^4+x^5 then find the remainder when P(x^12) is divided by P(x)

Let me say x1, x2, x3,x4 and x5 are the roots of P(x)=0 Now roots will be Now If I divide P(x^12) by P(x) , remainder will be of deg=4 [this is a rule, deg of remainder is one less than deg...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Adding some random words to make sure that the 100 characters minimum set for answers is achieved. The solution is below:

mycroft holmes 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts