Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

when function is increasing

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

The derivative of a function may be used to determine whether the function is increasing or decreasing on any intervals in its domain. If f′(x) > 0 at each point in an interval I, then the function is said to be increasing on I. f′(x) < 0 at each point in an interval I, then the function is said to be decreasing on I. Because the derivative is zero or does not exist only at critical points of the function, it must be positive or negative at all other points where the function exists.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

is it an indeterminate form??? see photo
Yes and its value will be 0
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
0/0 form but neumerator has value exactly = 0 but denominator tends to 0 therefore its value is
Aakash 3 months ago
yes it is an indeterminante form
vedant patil 3 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
find the acute angle between the pair of line y 2 -xy-6x 2 =0
Suppose that the lines y = mx and y = tx are represented by the following equation: ax 2 + 2hxy + by 2 = 0, Then angle theta between them can be formed by: tan (theta) = 2*sqrt(h 2...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Request you to solve the problem of Suarez root over 2 root over 2 for 24 times
=2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2 so, the answer is 2
Rushil 7 days ago
(-2)^1/2. (-3)^1/2=?
Not define as square root of -ve nos. is not defined
Aakanksha Talreja 2 months ago
raju 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift