Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

tell me tricks in calculations??????????????????/////???????????/

if you may know the shortcuts then you may solve many problems in a fraction of second.so please try to know the shortcuts.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

hi chethan Have someone type in any number between 1 and 900 into the calculator without letting you know what it is. (Actually, this trick will work for numbers greater ...

manichandra 6 months ago

dear iitian.. there are many skills to calculate calculation....first we have to know the shortcuts then only you have able to the solve problems..............

mohan 6 months ago
what is the differential equation of thetangents of the parabola y=x^2?

differential equation of thetangents of the parabola y=x^2 is given by : y = mx – am^2 a =1/4 y = mx -m^2/4................................(1) Since the tangent eqn. has only one constant...

Vikas TU 2 months ago
please do this problem

let A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n be n Arithmetic means are instead between 20 and 80. i.e., 20 , A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n 80. ∴ The Arithmetic Progression consist of ' n + 2...

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago

let A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n be n Arithmetic means are instead between 20 and 80. i.e., 20 , A 1 , A 2 , A 3 , A 4 ......A n 80. ∴ The Arithmetic Progression consist of ' n + 2...

manmath 5 months ago

hi bollu srinivas.. The Arithmetic Progression consist of ' n + 2 'terms.let 'd' be the common difference.The first term a = 20The last term L = 80.but the last term is T n + 2 = a + (n + 2 ...

T.kumar 6 months ago
the above problem

answer

DURGARAM 10 months ago
Give me answerr fast plzz

Hint: It an A.G.P series, so find its sum consider the sum of given series as S – (1), Then multiply the given series by common ratio i.e. (1/4) and shift all the number by one place...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts