which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am posting this question from 5 days …..is there anybody who can help me ….….….…...

Ans: Let the resultant of vectors A & B to be C Angle b/w A & C Angle b/w B & C Or you can always say that the resultant will fall toward the vector which have more magnitude.
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
pl suggest good book for 10+1 student to begin differential calculus.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx…...................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Hi Student Please see if you going for entrance like IIT-JEE you can refer Amit Agarwal and ML Khana. If you are looking for intermediate level RD Sharma is good to refer for clearing bascis...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

A Textbook of Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced by Arihant, read review at jeemathstudy.com/recommended-books-jee/a-textbook-of-differential-calculus-for-jee-main-advanced/

Amol Gole one month ago
if |sinx+ cosx|=|sinx|+|cosx| then x belongs to which quadrant

the answer should be 1 Quadrant or 3 quadrant. Coz It will be true only when both of them will be positive or both will be negative.

Aditya Wahi 4 months ago
question is in image

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
integration of- 1/(1-x 2 (1-x 2 ) 1/2 )dx = ?

assume x = sin , dx = cos d so 1 – x^2 = cos^2 so integration becomes sec^2 d = tan = tan (sin-1 x)
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
two lines 5x-12 y=10 and 5x-12y=40 touches a circle C1 of diameter 6 if the centre of C1 lies in the first quadrant , find the equation of the circle C2 which is concentric with C1 and cuts...

in your question no circle with the given diameter can touch both the given lines Thanks and Regards, M.MURALIKRISHNA askIITians faculty
  img
MuraliKrishna Medavaram 9 months ago

Distance between 2 parallel lines (in this case the given lines) is given by : (c1-c2) / (a^2+b^2)^1/2 [where c1 and c2 are constants]. In this case the distance between the parallel lines...

Ansh Arora 9 months ago
View all Questions »