ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q. F( x + 2y, x – 2y) = xy , then F(X,Y) EQUALS- x 2 - y 2 /8 x 2 – y 2 /4 x 2 + y 2 /4 x 2 – y 2 /2

Ans: x 2 - y 2 /8 if, F(xy) = x 2 – y 2 /8, then F( x + 2y, x – 2y) = ( x+2y) 2 – (x-2y) 2 /8 = 4*x*2y/8 = xy Hence ans is x 2 - y 2 /8

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 8 months ago
Prove that

let y = f(x) g(x) Taking log on both sides log y= g(x) log(f(x)) Taking antilog on both sides y = e g(x) logf(x) Consider log f(x)= log ( 1 + (f(x)-1)) Expansion of log ( 1 + x)= x – x...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago

Hi Student, Basically subtraction of 1 comes from the derivation. So it must be done. If you want to know the derivation please reply on this thread otherwise its not necessary. You can...
  img

Hi student This is of the type f(x) g(x) which is of form 1 such that f(x) 1 and g(x) Solution of such form is give by e g(x)(f(x)-1) When you will subsitute appropriate values of f(x) and...
  img
Q. FIND THE EQUATION OF THE TANGENTS DRAWN TO THE CURVE- y 2 - 2x 2 – 4y + 8 =0 FROM THE POINT (1,2).

to find the equation of tangent to any curve from point (x1,y1) just replace y^2 by yy1; x^2 by xx1; y by (y+y1)/2 ;x by (x+x1)/2 and constant term is remain unchanged, so in your question...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

thanks buddy!!

Bharat Makkar 7 months ago
What is the ∫root over of sinx.dx

This is a non-integrable function.

Ashu 4 months ago

This is a non-integrable function.

Ashu 4 months ago
the gcd of two positive integer is 81 and their lcm is 5103 , find the number

i want answer from you

anand kapare 7 months ago

729 and 567 GCD=81 Therefore numbers are 81a and 81b for a and b are co-prime. LCM=81*a*b = 5103=81*63 therefore ab=63 a,b=9,7 so numbers are 81*7=567 and 81*9 =729 GCD of 15,20,35 is 5...

Karan Yadav 7 months ago

find gcd of 15,20,35 . also find x, y, z such that 15x+20y+35z= gcd

anand kapare 7 months ago
if Cos A+Cos 2 A=1 THEN Sin 2 A+Sin 4 A=?

nileena 7 months ago

nileena 7 months ago
View all Questions »