which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
help please...... explain fully......... reply soon

Hello Student, In this question you have to find out = =Now applu sum of n terms of a GP so answer is c
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

sir i have problem in sum second term that is 1 ….….….

milind 3 months ago
please explain fully …...if it is 0/0 form than tell why ….…..please

Ans: If the given function in the limit is of zero by zero form, then we can apply L’Hospital rule which is explain below f(a) = 0 g(a) = 0 Similarly follow for higher derivative. We...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

jitendra sir my question is not ..to explain l hospital rule ….….my question is that the image that i attach have 0/0 form …. how it have 0/0 form.....................jo maine question...

milind 6 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS find the points on the curve y=3x^2 – 9x + 8 at which the tangents are equally inclined with the axes

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Put in curve: Similarly you will get for x = 5/3.
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
ABCD is rectangle and P is a point moving inside it. What does d(P, AB)

Hello Student, Please post the full question again. Your question is not so clear. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
if abcd is a quadrilateral and e & f are midpoint of ac & bd respectively. prove that ab+ac+cb+cd = 4ef

The correct question is Since F is the midpoint of BD, we get …...(1) Similarly …....(2) Adding (1) and (2) we get Hence proved.
  img
Satyajit Samal 3 months ago
sinmx/(x 4 +a 4 ).....integrate from -infinity to +infinity by using complex intergation method

Hi The answer is zero. As the function is odd fucntion so its integration on both sides of y axix will give us equal values but of opposite sign to that of on other side of y axis. So by the...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »