which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to find a function is into or into ? I always have a problem in that.

There is basically only one difference b/w onto & into function; If Range of the function is equal to co-domain, then function f is onto. If range is proper set of co-domain, then...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment

Shereen Bhan:."Changing Future Education of India". Young turks - CNBC-TV18.1. 8. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2. Jump up^"Ex-IITians offer help: Financial...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Are u really a askiitian faculty

milind 3 months ago
i am posting this question from 5 days …..is there anybody who can help me ….….….…...

Ans: Let the resultant of vectors A & B to be C Angle b/w A & C Angle b/w B & C Or you can always say that the resultant will fall toward the vector which have more magnitude.
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
What is the integration of 7^xe^x dx

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
the straight lines x+y=0, 3x+y-4=0 and x+3y-4=0 which is isosless equilateral right angle none

Since none of the lines are perpendicular therefore it is not a right angled triangle. now find the intersection points of x+y=0, 3x+y-4=0, x+3y-4=0, we get (2,-2),(-2,2) & (1,1) let...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 4 days ago
For what values of a does the equation (2-x)(x+1)=a posses real and positive roots ? Please provide the solution ( The given soln is ( 2 , 17/4 ).Is it correct ???)

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni one month ago

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

i have got ( 2 , 9/4 ]

View all Questions »