which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Value of x in the following –

Image is attached

Drake 5 months ago
tangents and normals find the equation of the tangent line to the curve y=x^2 – 2x + 7 which is perpendicular to the line 5y – 15x =13

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of tangent: y’ = -1/3 Equation:
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS show that the following set of curves intersect orthogonally y=x^3 and 6y=7 – x^2

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If the curves intersect orthogonally, then tangents at their points of intersection must be perpendicular Curve 1: Slope of...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
if a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i are 9 different natural numbers then how many 3x3 and 2x2 matrices are formed with these numbers?

A 3x3 matrix will have 9 vacant places for the numbers to be put in from the available options i.e. 9 given numbers. So Number of arrangements of 9 numbers at 9 different places =...
  img
Ravi one month ago
WHAT IS TH INTEGRATION OF BODY?

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

It is a lame joke. “bo” comes out as a constant and dy is integrated as “y” therefore- integration of body is “boy”

RON one month ago
Does a rectangular hyperbola ever intersect the coordinate axes?

Definition says that the asymptotes of rectangluar hyperbolar are cordinate axis i.e x and y axis By the definition of asymptotes hyperbola meets it at infinity. So rectangular hyperbola...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »