Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: IND30

which book should i follow for quality preparation of IIT for "Calculus". i am preaparing for 2013 exams.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Kumar,

From the perspective of IIT JEE, Arihant Series of Calculus will be a very good source.

It has theory as well as problems in detial.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

d/dx(dy/dx)=d^2y/dx^2 why we wont taken d^2/dx^2 give the answer

Dear Student, d/dx(dy/dx)=d^2y/dx^2 becuase of y in the numerator. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
what double derivative mean graphically for a function ?

The second (or double) derivative of a functionfmeasures theconcavityof the graph off. A function whose second derivative is positive will beconcave up, meaning that thetangentline will lie...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

The second (or double) derivative of a functionfmeasures theconcavityof the graph off. A function whose second derivative is positive will beconcave up, meaning that thetangentline will lie ...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 11 months ago
How to differentiate y=(x+cosx)/(tanx) using first principle? please give me the complete solution.

Write it down in the format of first principle and the apply thye expansion formula to get the answer In case of doubts revert back at askiitians
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Solve: (sin theta+cosec theta)^2 + (cos theta +sec theta)^2- (tan^2 theta + cot ^2 theta)^2

What needs to be solved here ? The question is incomplete....................................................................

Ajay one month ago

this is the question :: Solve: (sin theta+cosec theta)^2 + (cos theta +sec theta)^2 - (tan^2 theta + cot ^2 theta)

Naveen Shankar one month ago

i got it open the bracket and simplify and get the answer as 5 …..............................................

Naveen Shankar one month ago
One of the bisector of the angle between the lines a(x-1) 2 +2h(x-1)(y-2)+b(y-2) 2=0 is x+2y=5.the other bisector is?

You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...

Ankit one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts