If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equation of the straight line which is tangent at one point and normal at another point on the curve x=3t^2 , y=2t^3

The slope of the tangent at P(t) is dy/dx = dy/dt * dt/dx = t Let the tangent cuts the curve and normal at Q(t 1), then the coordinates of the point is (3t 1 2 , 2t 1 3 ) The the slope of...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 4 months ago
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment

use induction principle to verify for n=1 = 5+1/1 + 0/1=6 2+4=6 means for n=1 it is correct , lets prove assume it true for n, and try to prove for n+1.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Hello student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

Hello student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
please explain fully …...please …...hey image attached please tell the method which is used in solution …..please sir .maam …..please anyone …...

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below [] is greatest integer function. [t] = 0, 0 <=t < 1 [t] = 1, 1 <= t < 2 Now looking at the problem in hand There...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
how to practice

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below First, you need to remember all the trigonometric formulas & identities. Remember upto 3x. thats enough. Then, learn &...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

iwant the best books for jee for mathematics

HARSHITH 2 months ago
A person goes to office either by car, scooter, bus or train probability of which being 1/7 , 3/7 , 2/7 and 1/7 respectively. Probability that he reaches office late, if he takes car,...

Hello Student, P(C)=1/7 P(S)=3/7 P(B)=2/7 P(T)=1/7 I be the event of him reaching in time. P(I/C)=7/9 P(I/S)=8/9 P(I/B)=5/9 P(I/T)=8/9...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
which term of the G.P. 2,1,1/2,1/4... is 1/128?

You can do this simply by putting 1/128 as an exponential term in terms of (1/2) which is the common ratio. The first terrm is a=2, d=1/2, so you can either equate them directly equal to the...
  img
Ravi one month ago

t n =a*r n-1 where, a=initial term=2 n=nth term r=common ratio=1/2 1/128=2*(1/256)=2*(1/2) 8 =2*(1/2) n-1 Hence,n-1=8; …........n=9th term...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

Of course we can have alternative ways to do it and I have given the answer which is one of them ….... Good luck for your exams!!!!!!!!!...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »