Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) this is the question
put x = 2 in Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) =>2/4 + ¼ – 24/16 => 0.5 + 0.25 – 1.5 = > -.75 or -3/4
Vikas TU 2 months ago
find the derivative of abs(x-3) when x = -1 with correct steps
Hii you have to draw the curve and once you draw it you will see that the slope of the tangent is -1
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By definition the modulus function is defined as = -x+3 Hence derivative = -1 for all values of x less than 3 which includes -1
Ajay 2 months ago
What answer for this sum in differentiate with respect to x
Substitute x= tan(z) in the question then after using identity of cos(2z) u will get the given function as 2∆ I.e. 2*arctan(x) and its differentiation is 2/(1+ x^2)...hope it helps
rishabh 16 days ago
What answer for this sum in differentiate with respect to x ?????? In complete question.... because you write sum, what is mean of sum.
Kumar 28 days ago
Obtain the locus of the point of intersection of the tangents to the circle x^2+y^2=a^2 which include an angle a
let the tangents eqn. be: and (h,k) be their point of intersection. y = m1x + c1 y = m2x + c2 a is the angle if then, a =arctan((m1-m2)/(1 + m1m2))...............(1) solve both the eqns. of ...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
what are the solutions of following equation? Ix 3 -6x 2 +11x-6I
Through trial an error method we can see that (x-1) is a factor. Then by vanishing method the polynomial can be solved as :f(x) = x^3-6x^2+11x-6= x^3-x^2-5x^2+5x+6x-6= x^2(x-1) -5x(x-1)...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
A ray of light is incident on a plane mirror along a vector i cap + j cap +k cap . The normal on incidence point is along icap+ jcap . The unit vector along the reflected ray is?
First write down the angle b/w the incident and normal and equate it to the angle of normal and reflected light. Assume reflected light be ai + bj + ck. its magnitude would be 1. Therefore, ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn