ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Image attached ….....

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Similarly, you can prove for n,
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Sir explain this solution. I n = d n-1 /dx n-1 [x n-1 + nx n-1 log x ] In = (n-1) d n-2 / dx n-2 x n-2 + n d n-1 / dx n-1 (x n-1 logx) I n = (n-1 ) ! + nI n-1 In – nI n-1 =(n-1)! Proved

milind one year ago
limit x tends to 0 e^(-x 2 /2) – cosx = ? x 3 sinx

answer is 1/12 best method for these type of questions is series expansion when we use series of e x , sinx , cosx , value of limit will be coefficient of x 4 , as x is tending to 0 and all ...

ng29 one month ago

you can solve the given question by using lhospital very useful and time saving rather series expansion 0/0 form is obtained diffrentiate until you are out of the form finally put x=0 the...

grenade one month ago
how to calculate period of sin^4x+cos^4x

the expression could be written as 1-2cos^2(x).sin^2(x) so here it is repeating afer pie thus the interval is pie approve if useful

grenade one month ago

when complementry angles r there ans is period by general method /2.........when power of each is 1

Ajay Kotwal 12 days ago

its pi not 2pi

Shubham Singh one month ago
If (-2,6) is the image of the point (4,2) with respect to line L=0, then L=0 a) 6x-4y-7=0 ​b) 2x+3y-5=0 c) 3x-2y+5=0 ​d) 3x-2y+10=0

Given, (-2,6) is the image of the point (4,2) w.r.t. L=0. So, L=0 is the perpendicular bisector of (-2,6) , (4,2). Therefore, L=0 is (-2-4)x+(6-2)y = [(-2) 2 +6 2 ]-{4 2 +2 2 ]/2. So,...

CHANDRA KIRAN 3 months ago

If you feel that the above meathod is lengthy or complicated you can directly go from options by checking each option.

CHANDRA KIRAN 3 months ago
Integrate log(1+tan x) from 0 to pi/4

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
the x and y components of vector a are 4m and 6m respectively .the x and y cmponents of vector A+B are 10m and 9m respectively .find the length of B and angle that B makes with the axis.

A=4i+6j A+B=10i+9j B=(A+B)-A=6i+3j length of B=(36+9) 1/2 =3(5) 1/2 let o be angle made by B with X-axis..........Tano= -2 [Tano=-y/x] APPROVE IF USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noogler one month ago
View all Questions »