Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

(d/dx)((2x)/(3x))? what is the value of this a)1 b)2/3 c)0 d)3/2

0 is the answer.. i am damn sure 0 is the answer.. hey i am fillin g this as rubbish because i have to have 100 characters.. anyways it is 0 because 2x/3x is 2/3.. derivative of constant is ...

Jayakrishna Natarajan 3 months ago

here the answer is zero because here 2x/3x here x and x is cancel so after here 2/3 so the answer is 0

murali 2 months ago
how to find n-th derivative of a function f(x)=[x^(n)]logx what will be n-th derivate of f(x)

you have to solve this by induction make the hypothesis by observation that the kth derivative of f(x) where k<n is of the form and hence we get the nthe derivative as
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
WHAT IS FIRST ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION..........?

Dear Sreenu, The first order differential equation is ∂y/∂x = f (x,y).There are many applications from this differential equation.

SAI SARDAR one month ago
Two vectors , (vector A) and (vector B) have equal magnitudes. If magnitude of (vector A + vector B) is equal to n times the magnitude of (vector A – vector B), then the angle between...

From here you will get
  img
Piyush 10 months ago

its ok are not .please feedback me. From here you will get if u satisfied with my answer you can approve me

RIYAZSHAIK one month ago
Find the equation of the circles passing through (-4,3) and touching the lines x+y=2 and x-y=2.

Expalnation The two lines are perpendicular to each other and are also tangents of the circle. So the intersection point of these two lines lies on the director circle whose radius is 2 0.5 ...

dattatreyamunshi 8 months ago

(x-6) 2 + (y-6) 2 = 26

dattatreyamunshi 8 months ago
sir please solve this question

13 guests in the party can be divided inti 2 groups of 8and5 in 13c8 or 13c5 . The first group of 8 guests can be arranged around at one table in 7! ways. The second group of 5 guests can...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago

We can arrange the guests 15,56,75,520 in this ways. its equals to (13!/40)

13!/40 value is equlas to 15,56,75,520.

View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus