Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

What is the range of a polynomial function with odd degree and even degree are they same or different

Dear Student, If the degree of a polynomialf(x) is even and the leading coefficient is positive, thenf(x) → ∞ asx→ ±∞. Iff(x) is an even degree polynomial with...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
The correct answer is 29.. Can u pls explain how to solve it?

Hii you just need to use the expansion of sin x n cos x such that the value of the function at the critical value must be defined at all the piece wise defined functions. Best of Luck in...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
what is the differentiation????????????????????????????????????????????

Dear Sudharashan Packing can be a source of product is called differentiation. This will be usefull in mathematics as well as physics

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...

manichandra 6 months ago

hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...

mohan 6 months ago
centriod of a triangle is given then how to find it’s orthocentre and circumcentre ?

What other informations are given in the question . COuld you please specify the question a bit more
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

centroid of a triangle is (2,3) abc is a right triangle find its orthocentre and circumcentre I want the complete procedure please ???

Sai Kiran 28 days ago
if points wid position vectors 60i+3j,40i-8j,ai-52j are collinear find a

Dear Student, You mark this points on coordinate axis having i and j directions perpendicular. Now since this points are collinear and thus the solve will be equal between them. You this...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off
USE CODE: askschanusha

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts