ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
help image attached …..please

from the question itself, Lt(x--->5) (f(x)) 2 -9 = 0 hence f(5)=3 or -3 but range of f(x) is[0,infinite) hence f(x) = 3

srikar 3 months ago

you did this by cross multiplication

milind 3 months ago
what is meant by contunity of functions

Ans: Continuity of a function at a given point means that it should exist at the given point & left hand limit & right hand limit should exist & equal to each other &...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS show that the following set of curves intersect orthogonally y=x^3 and 6y=7 – x^2

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If the curves intersect orthogonally, then tangents at their points of intersection must be perpendicular Curve 1: Slope of...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
f(x).f(y)=f(x+y) find f(x)

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago

f(x).f(y)=f(x+y) by trial n error we can say that f(x)=a x it satisfies given condition

yaswanth 2 months ago
which term of the G.P. 2,1,1/2,1/4... is 1/128?

You can do this simply by putting 1/128 as an exponential term in terms of (1/2) which is the common ratio. The first terrm is a=2, d=1/2, so you can either equate them directly equal to the...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

t n =a*r n-1 where, a=initial term=2 n=nth term r=common ratio=1/2 1/128=2*(1/256)=2*(1/2) 8 =2*(1/2) n-1 Hence,n-1=8; …........n=9th term...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

Of course we can have alternative ways to do it and I have given the answer which is one of them ….... Good luck for your exams!!!!!!!!!...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
limit x-infinity 2^n+1 + 3^n+1 /2^n + 3^n

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »