If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
find dy/dx when y= ((x)^2 -1)^3 (2x – 1)/ sqrt((x-3) (4x-1))

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 16 days ago
differentiate with respect to x (cos x)^x + (sin x)^1/x

Hello Student Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 16 days ago
Domain of the following-

Image is attached

Drake 21 days ago
the distance of the point (x,y,z) from the x-y plane is ? a)x b)y c)z d) IzI the answer is IzI...why it cant be z??? i mean why modulus taken into account please explain thanks :)

because distance is always positive that's why while z itself can be negative
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

ohkay! thanks a ton man! :) cheers

RAJAT CHHABRA 2 months ago
Tangents are drawn from the point (α,β) to the hyperbola 3x 2 -2y 2 =6 and are inclined at angles θ and φ to the x-axis. If tanθ.tanφ =2, prove that β 2...

please check the attached file
  img
Sunil Raikwar 5 months ago

Hi Pranjal, There is slight technical issue. Please post these questions again in analytical Geometry. We will upload the answers for the same. askIITians Faculty

sunil raikwar 5 months ago

Given equation is Equations of tangents are the roots of this equation is therefore Thanks &Regards, Sunil Raikwar, askIITians faculty.

sunil raikwar 5 months ago
For the function y = 1 increment ?y = a-b . x-a a2 -b2 , and the initial value of the independent variable x0 = a - b. At what terminal value of x the

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj 22 days ago

Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj 22 days ago
View all Questions »