Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Differentiate x arcsin (x) w.r.t arcsin(x)
HInt: Try to assume arcsin(x) = z and then try to differenciate it. Also please remember that z is also the function of x. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function
Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo
Anoopam Mishra 3 months ago
Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T
You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.
Please tell if you know any short tricks of mathematics for jee
Dear Students, Maths needs alot of practise and thus please solve more number of questions. Tricks are of course there in every topics. You can get those tricks from the study material...
Vijay Mukati 2 days ago
If µ is the mean of a distribution, then ∑f i (y i - µ ) is equal to
∑fi (yi- µ ) =∑fi yi - µ ∑ fi =µ ∑ fi –µ ∑ fi = 0
Avinash 4 months ago
x+1/x =1 , x 2 +1/x 2 =2 and x 3 +1/x 3 =3 then x 5 + 1/x 5 = what
x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 2 months ago
x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...
HARINATH 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details