DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

f(x)=[tan 2 x]

Please post the complete question.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

What is your question?

Adarsh one month ago
find the sum of a infinite geometric series whose first term is the limit of the function f(x)=(tanx-sinx)/(sinx)^3 as x tends to 0 and whose common ratio is the liit of the function...

for f(x) divide numerator denominaor by x^3.... then use expansion series... I couldn’t understand what g(x) is so pls rewrite that

Jayakrishna 22 days ago
question is …....f(x+y)=f(x)+f(y) is a odd function prove..... i added image of solution of this question .please help me to understand solution …..i cant understand the solution which give ...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Solution which you attached is little bit complicated. So I am gonna do this by an easier method. By definition, Since f(0) = 0,...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

….…..then ….…....then sir i can not understand this step please explain again fully

milind 10 months ago

sir i can not understand this step please explain again fully

milind 10 months ago
is log 2 rational or irrational

log 2 is Irrational number. Thanks
  img
tan 100° + tan 125° + tan 100°tan125°

Hint: Please use the formula for tan(A+B) to simplify it. Also please note that tan(100+125) = tan(225) = tan(180 +45) = tan45 =1.
  img

Aakash one month ago
Please can you guide me how should I prepare well for my mathematics compartment exam..Please

Do not take stress of any type to clear your compartment exams.Prepare hard to clear the exam, Repeated revision is inevitable to be gain familiarity with questions and topics.Work out in...
  img
Komal 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details