ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dx/dy =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k Now my main question is..For above que. We should diff. w.r.t "y" and we get k=sina.. ..And i see same que in diff book like this mainor.. .... If cosy=xcos(a+y). And dy/dx =k/1+(x)2-2xcosa...... Then find value of k ,and for this we should diff w.r.t "x"..And we get same ans. K=sina then for this que. We prove dy/dx=dx/dy... Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

may be the question is wrong or may be the value ofdy/dx ...or dx/dy are equal to 1 at k = sina

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IF F(n + 1) = 2F(n) +1/2( WHOLE DIVIDED BY 2) , WHERE n=1,2,3..... AND F(1)=2 , THEN THE VALUE OF F(11)=?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below n = 1 So it form an AP with a common difference of ½.
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago
please explain fully …...please …...hey image attached please tell the method which is used in solution …..please sir .maam …..please anyone …...

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below [] is greatest integer function. [t] = 0, 0 <=t < 1 [t] = 1, 1 <= t < 2 Now looking at the problem in hand There...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS show that the following set of curves intersect orthogonally y=x^3 and 6y=7 – x^2

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If the curves intersect orthogonally, then tangents at their points of intersection must be perpendicular Curve 1: Slope of...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
Integrate x sin(2x) dx

Integrate the original integrand by parts: ∫ xsin(2x) dx Let f'(x) = sin(2x) f(x) = -cos(2x) / 2 Let g(x) = x g'(x) = 1 ∫ f'(x)g(x) dx = f(x)g(x) - ∫ f(x)g'(x) dx ∫ xsin(2x) dx = -xcos(2x) /...

akshat 22 hours ago

thank u

Gman Namg 22 hours ago
integration of- 1/(1-x 2 (1-x 2 ) 1/2 )dx = ?

assume x = sin , dx = cos d so 1 – x^2 = cos^2 so integration becomes sec^2 d = tan = tan (sin-1 x)
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago
View all Questions »