Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find integral solution to the eqation [x][y]=x+y. show that all non-integral solution lie on exactly two lines. determine these lines. Thanks

[x]=x- frac(x)= x-x’ [y]=y-frac(y) =y-y\ [x][y]=(x- frac(x))(y-frac(y) ) xy- xy’- x’y-x’y’ = x+y xy- xy’- x’y-x’y’ – x- y is...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
see attchment …..and tell the method which is used in solution

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Now looking at the problem in hand There are total 100 term in L out of which 25 terms are zero. Rest all the terms are...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
image is attached. Find eqn of normal to the curve at x=0

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img

Hello student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
A tangent to the ellipse x 2 +4y 2 =4 meets the ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 at P &Q.The angle b/w the tangents at P & Q of ellipse x 2 +2y 2 =6 is......

Draw the 2 ellipse in the figure. At a point(take for instance (0,1) for convenience and symmtry), draw a tangent to the first ellipse cutting the second at 2 points. As we know the slpoe of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago
the x and y components of vector a are 4m and 6m respectively .the x and y cmponents of vector A+B are 10m and 9m respectively .find the length of B and angle that B makes with the axis.

A=4i+6j A+B=10i+9j B=(A+B)-A=6i+3j length of B=(36+9) 1/2 =3(5) 1/2 let o be angle made by B with X-axis..........Tano= -2 [Tano=-y/x] APPROVE IF USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Svbsmanyam 10 days ago
a dice is rolled the probability of getting a number greater than 2 a odd number are they independent events if yes i cant see how practically

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Sample space, S is S = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6} (i) Let E be the event of occuring a number on die greater than 2 E = {3, 4, 5, 6}...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

Two events are independent if the occurence of one event does not effect the probability of other. Lets say 1 st event to be A and 2 nd to be B. Let C to be intersection of A and B. A and B...

Jitender Singh 7 months ago

no, i asked whether they are independent and how can this happen that the two events in single dice is independent

rohan 7 months ago
View all Questions »