coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: CART20

•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago
										1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

please someone help me with this assignment as soon as possible....

Hii you can post this on transtutors and you will get the answer of the question with experts over there. We mainly cater JEE MAIn n ADVANCE .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Suppose f is a differentiable function on the interval [ 0 , 2 ] [0,2 ]and the derivative does not vanish at any point in that interval. Then f f can only have extrema at x = 0 x=0 or x=2....

TRUE, SINCE THE FUNCTION derivative does not vanish at any point in that interval. SO THERE IS NO POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE CRITICAL POINTS.AND THERE IS NO CRITICAL POINTS OF THE FUNCTION WE...

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 2 months ago
limit x tends to infinty :(2^x-1)/(2^x-1) ..please find it s answer..

Answer will always be 1. Differentiate in numerator and denominator both sides, 2^x * log2/ 2^x*log2 = 1

vikas yadav 5 days ago
COS 36 DIGREES=? PLEACE TELL THE ANSWER BROTHERS VERY SPEED.

Dear Student, Assume, x = 18, so 2*x = 36 and 3*x = 54. Since 2x = 90 – 3x or sin (2x) = sin(90-3x) = cos 3x or 2sinx*cosx = 4cos 3 x – 3cosx, From here find the value of either...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Dear Sreekanth Indla, The value of cos 36 is 0.8090..............................................................................................If you like this please approve it.Thank you.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

Orey VP cos 36= (1+ √5)/4 This is the answer for Cos 36 If u want any answes ask me i am available any time

Mounik 2 months ago
which books are best for studying conic sections for iitjee....................from which book questions come directly

For conic section refer to SL lonely coordinate geometry as it covers all the topics with proofs for better understanding....but you have to skip some irrelevant topics

Himanshu 6 months ago
how to find the value of logarithamic numbers ex: log2=1.3010 … prove it_____?

please brother if any one knows its proof write here........ its important to me i learnt some trics in mathematics … i want to learn more trics in maths so please give me answere for this...

maheshchary 6 months ago

my brother why do u need it’s prove ? R U doing Ph.D. ? Bcoz otherwise u dont need its proof. I am sry but ya seriously no need for proof. I am sry cant help u with the proof of this.

Alfaz Khan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts