•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago
                    1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is x|x| one one ? How?

Ans: Now, you draw the graph of f(x). Horizontal parallel line method: Draw a line parallel to x-axis. Line cuts the graph at only one point. So, f(x) is one-one not mony-one Vertical...
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
help ...please explain fully

is the answer none of these ?

esha singh 2 days ago

oh sorry i couldnot chat yesterday. i logged off. i will explain. you can do this question in many ways easiest method to save time is differentiate both sides of the equation. keeping...

esha singh yesterday

its a bit lengthy (limits method) i find this method more appealing.

esha singh yesterday

thanx esha .......i send you a friend request …....can u add me ….….….….then i can ask some questions. directly from scraps........

17 hours ago
If P (2,8) is an interior of a circle x 2 + y 2 + 4y – p = 0 which neither touches nor intersects the axes, then set for p is - (a) p < - 1 (b) P < - 4 (c) p > 96 (d) f

Ans: Equation of circle: ...........(1) P(2, 8) is interior to the circle If there is no condition on touching or intersexting the x- axis, then If circle is not touching & intersecting...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Given an A.P. whose terms are all positive integers. The sum of its first nine terms is greater then 200 and less than 220. If the second term in it is 12, then its 4th term is. :

a+d=12 sum of first 9 terms 200<a+8d<220 200-12<a+8d-a-d<220-12 188<7d<208 27<d <29 taking d=28, 4th term is a+3d=-16+3*28 , sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

sum of n terms in an A.P = N/2[2a+(n-1)d] So, sum to 9 terms= 9/2[2a+8d] According to given question, 200<9/2[2a+8d]<220 = 200<9[a+4d]<220 = 200/9

sai krishna 3 months ago

sum of n terms in an A.P = N/2[2a+(n-1)d] So, sum to 9 terms= 9/2[2a+8d] According to given question, 200<9/2[2a+8d]<220 = 200<9[a+4d]<220 = 200/9

sai krishna 3 months ago
how the finding of rank of any matrix useful to us ? @@@@@@@@@@@

importance can be understood as the "size of the largest non-zero minor"
  img
sudhir pal 5 months ago

If we have simulate of rows and coloum then find the rank
  img
SADDAM NAFEES 5 months ago

i am asking that how it is useful in finding solutions for system of equations.

anilsai 5 months ago
View all Questions »