There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment please

attachement is not visible, please write the quesion on forum , otherwise not possible to help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago

=5 +n/1 + n(n-1) / 2! + ….....+ n!/n! next step I want to understand (1+1)^n + 4 = 2^n + 4

milind one year ago
pl suggest good book for 10+1 student to begin differential calculus.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx…...................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar 10 months ago

Hi Student Please see if you going for entrance like IIT-JEE you can refer Amit Agarwal and ML Khana. If you are looking for intermediate level RD Sharma is good to refer for clearing bascis...
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 months ago

A Textbook of Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced by Arihant, read review at jeemathstudy.com/recommended-books-jee/a-textbook-of-differential-calculus-for-jee-main-advanced/

Amol Gole 10 months ago
The coordinate of the point on y^2=8x which is closest from x^2 + (y+6)^2 =1 is ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Minimum distance b/w any two curves lie along common normal So if we find the coordinate where common normal touches the...
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

thank you sir

Arpit Dhankar 11 months ago

thank you sir

Arpit Dhankar 11 months ago
The sides (in meters) of a box joining at origin are represented by vectors a= 4i, b= 2i + 3j and c= i+k. The surface area of the box is

Surfce area is a vector. So, you do cross product. The ans is 2×{(a×b)+(b×c)+(c×a)}

KAPIL MANDAL 4 months ago
find orthocenter of triangle A(2^(1/2) 3) B(3,3) C(5^(1/2),6) where circumcenter is (0,0)

Pl. check this problem. The circumcentre for the given triangle cannot be (0,0). Also, for finding orthocentre, circumcentre is not required.

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one year ago
if (9root 3 + 11 root 2) power 1/3 = root a + root b then prove a = 3 given that a,b are rational

9rt3 + 11rt2 = (rt2 + rt3) 3 , use a 3 +b 3 +3a 2 b+3ab 2 =(a+b) 3 , to prove that

Akshay one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details