•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can u provide more questions and answers in differetiation?

Hello student You can log in to Askiitians website to get the questions and answers of various topics. Contact askiitians to get the customised solutions to your queries regarding anything...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Image attached ….....

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Similarly, you can prove for n,
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

Sir explain this solution. I n = d n-1 /dx n-1 [x n-1 + nx n-1 log x ] In = (n-1) d n-2 / dx n-2 x n-2 + n d n-1 / dx n-1 (x n-1 logx) I n = (n-1 ) ! + nI n-1 In – nI n-1 =(n-1)! Proved

milind 6 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS at what points on the curve y = x^2 – 4x + 5 is the tangent perpendicular to the line 2y+x = 7

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of line = -1/2 Slope of tangent = m Put in curve
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal 5 months ago
(a+b)^2

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (a + b) 2 =(a + b)(a + b) =a 2 + ab + ba + b 2 =a 2 + 2ab + b 2 Thanks, Regards, Nishant Vora
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
thanks in advance: ABCDEF is a regular Hexagon. MN is a perpendicular bisector oa AB. MN are the end points of the circle enclosing the hexagon. Find AM and MC. Thanks a lot .

Also, please note that, FA= vector u, and FO the Vector V, where O is the center of the hexagon

rayson 8 months ago

typo: MN is a perpendicular bisector `of` AB.

rayson 8 months ago
View all Questions »