•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

5 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i get excellent calculas and conic sections, these two topics alkways trouble me in maths and i want to excel them,i always fail to learn the formulas and apply them in conic, right...

For calculas there is only solution i.e. practice. Firstly, I would mention that before going to any advance book practice NCERT so as to clear all basics and all varieities of problem. Once...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Let A = lim(x -> -2) [tan(pi.x)/x+2] + lim (x → inf) (1 + 1/x 2 ) x Prove that A > 4

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question It is zero by zero form, apply L’Hospital Rule Hence, Proved
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
what is meant by ccontunity of functions

Ans: Continuity of a function at a given point means that it should exist at the given point & left hand limit & right hand limit should exist & equal to each other &...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
if x be real number such that x^3+4x=8 then value of x^7+64x^2=?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (x^3 + 4x)^2 = 8^2 => x^6 + 16x^2 + 8x^4 = 64; Multiply both sides by x => x^7 + 16x^3 + 8x^5 = 64x; Add 16x^3 in both...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
What is the integration of a^x/b^x?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
can u explain vectors

Scalar product: The scalar product or dot product of two vectors A and B , denoted as A.B is defined as A.B= AB cos θ where, θ is the angle between the two vectors. Since A, B...

yours katarnak Suresh one year ago

vectors: A Quantity having both magnitude and direction and obeys laws of vector addition is called a vector. Examples:Displacement,Velocity,Acceleration etc., Product of vectors:1)cross...

BAYANA SAGAR one year ago

those quantities which requires magnitude and direction both for their representation and obeys parallelogram law of vector addition are called vectors.these are tensors of rank 1.

jaideep sangwan 2 years ago
View all Questions »