•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

3 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
P r ove tha t 2 tan^-1(1/5) + tan^-1(1/8) = tan ^-1(4/7)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 19 days ago
lim of sinx x when x tends to infinite.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Function in the limit is not clear. If the function is Limit is not determinate. Because we have sin of some number which is...
  img
Jitender Singh 26 days ago
can anyone tell why dont anyone want to solve my problem if there is any problem in graphics then i can upload another pic............. please explain fully ….if it has 0/0 form …..then...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Forget the 0/0 form if that making you damn confusing. I am solving this by standard method. And remember L’Hospital is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 19 days ago
sina+simb+sinc=cosa+cosb+cosc=0 than prove that cos2a+cos2b+cos2c=0 and sin2a+sin2b+sin2c+0

Let cosa + i sina = x ; cosb + i sinb = y; cosc + i sinc = z then 1/x = cosa – i sina ; 1/y = cosb – i sinb ; 1/z = cosc – i sinc x + y + z = cosa + i sina + cosb + i sinb + cosc + i sinc =...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI yesterday
Dear sir pls help me solve this question. If A,B,C are any 3 vectors then show that - Avector cross (bvector +cvector)=Avector cross bvector+Avector cross C vector.

This is a rule of cross product which all vectors follow To prove the rule you need to put and just do the cross product with both the methods i.e. LHS and RHS and hence prove that both...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
Determine a such that x2-11x+a and x2-14x +2a may have a common factor.​

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »