•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Range of f(x)=[1+sinx]+[cosx-1]+[tan -1 x] x belongs to (0,2pi)

In my opinion [-3,6)

Drake 5 months ago
What does differentiation actually mean

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Differentiation is a preocess of finding the derivative. Derivative is a fundamental tool of calculus. Thederivativeof afunction...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Q. ​IF TWO ROOTS OF THE EQUATION- (p-1)(x 2 + x + 1) 2 – (p+1)( x 4 + x 2 +1) = 0 ARE REAL AND DISTINCT AND f(x) = 1-x/1+x , THEN f(f(x)) + f(f(1/x)) IS EQUAL TO- p -p 2p -2p

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Option(1) is correct.
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

THANK YOU SIR.....

bharat makkar 4 months ago
(x)1/2

Hi, Please elaborate your question....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
what is the value of i to the power i

Dear Student, i i = e ( /2)*i*i ................................................................................................................................. Thanks.
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
integration of- 1/(1-x 2 (1-x 2 ) 1/2 )dx = ?

assume x = sin , dx = cos d so 1 – x^2 = cos^2 so integration becomes sec^2 d = tan = tan (sin-1 x)
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
View all Questions »