X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

•  Number of negative integers not in the range f(x) = ex/1+x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Pankaj,

The range of the given function is posetive ,

Si all the negative integers are not in the range.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago
                                        1 and is equal = -1221-1633_Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.57.52 pm.png

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Blue circles r doubts

cuz [pie 2 ]=9 and [-pie 2 ]=-10 now sub nd solve approve if usefull!!!!!!!!!!!

noogler one month ago

f(pie/2) = -1. (a option )

Kevin Jones James one month ago

f(pi e)=1

noogler one month ago
I m having problem in these two questions: 1) f(x)=x^3+6x^2+(9+2k)x+1 is increasing if k is 2)f(x)=cosx-2PX is monotonically decreasing for p:

HInt: 1. If we diffirenciate a cubic equation, we get the quadratic equation. Not for cubic polynomial to be increasing function, its derivative should be positive, i.e. quadratic polynomial...
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
dy/dx = (e 2y +y 2 )/y 3

the given term is ok but what should we do with it? thats not stated

Disneykstew 3 months ago

its a que from differential que we have to solve it

ng29 3 months ago

is question statement correct must check it

ng29 3 months ago
Product of slopes of pirpendicular lines is -1. Slope of x-axis is 0, slope of y-axis is “infinity”. But, 0*infinity is not -1 why?

If product of slopes of 2 lines is -1 then they are perpendicular. But, the converse may not be true always. The statement of converse clearly has a limitation in it i.e., if the lines are...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one month ago

If product of slopes of 2 lines is -1 then they are perpendicular. But, the converse may not be true always. The statement of converse clearly has a limitation in it i.e., if the lines are...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one month ago

we say product of slopes -1 if perpendicular when both slopes are finite tan (teta)=(m 2 - m 1 )/1+m 1 m 2 so if perpendicular denominator zero m 1 m 2 =-1 if one of them is infinite then...

Nicho priyatham one month ago
Given that ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has no real roots and a + b + c c = 0 c > 0 c None of these

will u please complete the question the data is not sufficient

grenade one month ago

c less than 0 is the third option I kind of deducted that b 2 -4ac 2 2 is always positive...so “ac” should also be positive, implying that a and c should bopth either be positive or...

Anjali Singh one month ago

answer is option c if a+b+c is less than 0 that means that f(1) is less than zero so since the given quartatic has no real roots the whole graph (parabola) lies below x axis so f(x) so...

how to find log values ? like log 654 or log 234 or log 786 or log 67 ?? we rnt allowd to take log tables to the xam hall so how to solve these questions ??

Try to use the properties of log to reduce the large number into a smaller one. Also you need to remember the log values of some of the numbers like 2,3,5,7,11.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

For bigger nnumbers u have mentioned u have to split them in smaller ones and then solve by using properties og log that is of addition , multiplication etc APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

1 st do prime factorization then wright it as sum and product of log values of 2,3,5,7,11,....... then use log table

View all Questions »