4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rupali,

Just rearrange the terms to get ,

(xy sinxy + cosxy)y/ (xysinxy - cosxy)x = dy/dx

then substitute xy by z,

Thus you will get your answer.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

If the sum of first n natural numbers is 1/5 times the sum of their squares, then th value of n is
This question should have been posted in algebra section . Anyway here is solution. It was easy, wonder why you cant do it
Ajay 3 months ago
what is the maxima and minima of x-(1/x) plz ans with method thanks
Differentiate it: f(x) = x – 1/x (given) df/dx = 1 + 1/x^2 > 0 Hence it is an increasing function. The function grapgh will always increase monotonically. with slope positive. And it will...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
let Y=x-1/x upon differentiating we get dy/dx=1+1/x^2 hence dy/dx always positive then it will always increses monotonically then at x=infinity y=infinity(maxima) and x=-infinity...
swapnil 4 months ago
Find d (x 4 +x 2 +1) / x 2 +x+1 dx Please tell me how do this question.
on dividing numerator with denominator:(x^4+x^2+1)/(x^2+x+1)= =((x^2+x+1)(x^2-x+1)+1)/(x^2+x+1) =(x^2-x+1)+1/(x^2+x+1) on differentiating the resulted equation we will get...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
Numerator is divisible by denominator . On dividing numerator by denominator the it is reduced to x 2 -x +1 differentiating this we get 2x-1 as answer
Ajay 4 months ago
Most common sequence and series questions that come in entrance exams
@ nikita WHAT EXACTLY U WANT TO KNOW ?? i am sorry there is no attachment in the question , kindly attach the ques in which u have problems . and the most imp topics in that chap is sum of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°......15 solve it Urgent
Ajay, the complete qution isSolution is sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°..... upto 15 terms. sin 78°=0 sin 42°+sin 54°+ sin 66°+ + sin 18° sin 6°+ where )=0.5 (your required answer),...
Kumar 29 days ago
Not any people get my answer why. You can no give answer my question I am join this site
Vivek kumar 2 months ago
Hello If you want to get the solution quick you should post your question in clear manner. Its not clear what you wnat us to solve, and what does 15 at the end of question means?
Ajay 2 months ago
a=sinα+sinβ,b=cosα+cosβ,then sin(α+β)=? what is answer
Harsh Patodia one month ago
2ab/a^2+b^2} read alpha =x and beta=yMultiply both a.b=sin x cos x+sin y cos y+sin x cos y + cos x sin y= sin 2x/2 + sin 2y/2 +sin (x+ y)= sin (x+y).cos(x-y) + sin(x+y)By squaring both and...
Om Alok one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn