4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rupali,

Just rearrange the terms to get ,

(xy sinxy + cosxy)y/ (xysinxy - cosxy)x = dy/dx

then substitute xy by z,

Thus you will get your answer.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Suppose f is a differentiable function on the interval [ 0 , 2 ] [0,2 ]and the derivative does not vanish at any point in that interval. Then f f can only have extrema at x = 0 x=0 or x=2....

TRUE, SINCE THE FUNCTION derivative does not vanish at any point in that interval. SO THERE IS NO POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE CRITICAL POINTS.AND THERE IS NO CRITICAL POINTS OF THE FUNCTION WE...

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 4 months ago
sinx

I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.

Nikhil Upadhyay 10 months ago

I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 10 months ago

ask question properly

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago
d/dx(3x+2x)?find the value of this questionof this differential

d(5x)/dx = 5
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

dear iitian the value of d(5x)/dx=5.because hear both dx and dx cancled.so the remaining is 5......................................................................................

mohan 5 months ago

My dear friend the answer for your question is 5 it will be come with formulae of differentiatio all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
Solve this question: ( 6 – x ) / ( x^2 – 4 ) = 2 + ( x / (x + 2 ) ) )

In LHS write x^2 – 4 = (x-2)(x+2) and take the LCM in RHS side only Then you can easily cancel (x+2) factor on both sides of equaiton, then simply cross multiply and simplify you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago
sir could you please help me solving with the question

Hint: Its an question based on P and C. Here you need to take different cases. Since Y and Z do not have any common element. So that the cases like Case 1 – Y is any one element from X...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago

Every element of X has three choices – (i) belong to Y (ii) belong to Z (iii) belong to neither So, the total number of ways = 3 5 = 243. (including the possibility that both Y and Z are...

mycroft holmes 3 days ago
1+cose=

1+1/sec =sec+1/sec =tan/sec sec^2-tan^2=1 tan^2=1+sec^2 =sin/cos/sec 1/cos=sec =sin/sec/sec sin.sec/sec=sin

sorry sine

1+cose=sec

KARTHIK 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Get extra R 320 off