3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rupali,

Just rearrange the terms to get ,

(xy sinxy + cosxy)y/ (xysinxy - cosxy)x = dy/dx

then substitute xy by z,

Thus you will get your answer.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If f(x) is an odd periodic function with period 2 then f(4) equals -4 4 2 0

f(x) is odd means f(-x) = -f(x) so, f(0) = -f(0) or, f(0) = 0 its period is 2 so f(0) = f(2) = f(4) = 0

Shubham Singh 2 months ago

please explain

Rakhi Agrawal 2 months ago

zero

anuj 2 months ago
Question is attached in image ….jitendra Sir explain this solution. I will follow your method but I want this too In = dn-1/dxn-1 [xn-1 + nxn-1 log x ] In = (n-1) dn-2 / dx n-2 xn-2 + n...

Hello student, Please find answer to your question …........(1) Put this in equation (1), we have
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Jitendra Sir Can u explain me second step ....

milind one year ago

Second of answer ….please explain …..please

milind one year ago
Let f : A-> A where A = { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5} such that ff(x) = x . How many such functions are possible

First note that the function is injective: f(x) = f(y) implies f(f(x)) = f(f(y)) which yields x = y. We say that a number x is fixed by f if f(x) = x. Now, if f(a) = b, with a and b...

mycroft holmes 10 months ago

In general the real functions which satisfies the condition that fof(x) = x are (i) f(x) = a – x where a is any real no. (ii) f(x) = x But here, f: A → A is the function which should...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 10 months ago

Pl. ignore this solution – it is incomplete

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 10 months ago
for non-coplanar vectors a,b and c, the relation (a*b).c=a b c holds if

they are mutually perpendicular

Shubham Singh 3 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 days ago
if 12x-15y=9x+5y, the value of (x square + y square)/(x square - y square) is

Hint.: From the given equation find the value of x in terms of y (x = (20/3)y ) and put it in the equation whose value is to be determined. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago
View all Questions »