2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rupali,

Just rearrange the terms to get ,

(xy sinxy + cosxy)y/ (xysinxy - cosxy)x = dy/dx

then substitute xy by z,

Thus you will get your answer.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

Hello student, please find answer to your question Since syllabus of JEE Main Paper 2 Maths is same as JEE Main Paper 1. You can follow the following books: SL Loney: Trigonometry &...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
i am posting this question from 5 days …..is there anybody who can help me ….….….…...

Ans: Let the resultant of vectors A & B to be C Angle b/w A & C Angle b/w B & C Or you can always say that the resultant will fall toward the vector which have more magnitude.
  img
please explain fully …...if it is 0/0 form than tell why ….…..please

Ans: If the given function in the limit is of zero by zero form, then we can apply L’Hospital rule which is explain below f(a) = 0 g(a) = 0 Similarly follow for higher derivative. We...
  img

jitendra sir my question is not ..to explain l hospital rule ….….my question is that the image that i attach have 0/0 form …. how it have 0/0 form.....................jo maine question...

milind 3 months ago
if the equation 2x^2 +4xy + 7y^2-12x-2y+t=0 where “t’ is a parameter has exactly one real solution of the form (x,y).Then the sum of (x+y) =?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given2x^2 +4xy + 7y^2-12x-2y+t=0 2x 2 +4x(y-3)+7y 2 -2y+t=0 discriminant should be=0 for one solution so 16(y-3) 2 -8(7y 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
Solve this ∫(xsinx/e x +1) dx Limit is from -1 to 1.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Show that the perpendiculars falling from any point of the st.line 2x+11y=5 upon the two st. lines 24x+7y=20 and 4x-3y=2 are equal to each other.

solution: given L1 :24x+7y=20 ; slope M1 = -24/7 L2 ;4x-3y=2 ; slope M2= 4/3 and L3 :2x+11y=5 ; slope M3= -2/11 ifperpendiculars falling from any point from the line L3 to L1 and L2 areequal...
  img
Ajay Verma 3 months ago
View all Questions »