2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rupali,

Just rearrange the terms to get ,

(xy sinxy + cosxy)y/ (xysinxy - cosxy)x = dy/dx

then substitute xy by z,

Thus you will get your answer.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let the function such that f(x-1)+f(x+1)=3 1/2 f(x), x€R.If f(5)=100, find ∑ 99 r=0 (5+12r).

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
See attachment sir please explain this question …...I’ll be very great full

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img

milind 2 months ago

milind 2 months ago
The total number of solutions sinpix=|log|x|| Thanks

Ans: 4 It can be easily done by ploting the graph of two & find the intesection. Draw the graph of sin(x) & divide all values on x-axis by pi. Draw the graph of log(x). Symmetrically...
  img
Suppose x 1 & x 2 are the point of maximum and the point of minimum respectively of the function f(x) = 2x 3 – 9ax 2 + 12a 2 x + 1 respectively, then for the equally x 2 1 = x 2 to be true...

The extreme points are attained at f ’(x) = 0 => 6x 2 – 18ax + 12a 2 = 0 => x = 2a, a f ’’(x) = 12x – 18a f ’’(x) 0 if x = 2a Hence the min at x = 2a = x 1 & max at x = a = x 2 The condition...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
if x = y = z, then cos^2x + cos ^2y + cos^2z –2 cosx cosy cosz is

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below cos^2x + cos^2y + cos^2z –2 cosx cosy cosz = 3 cos^2x- 2 cos^3x = cos^2x (3 – 2 cos x)...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
a person walks first 10 km north and 20 km east, then the resultant vector is ​a). 22.36km b). 22.46km c). 25.23km d). 20.36km i want the solution of this question

Hii student. as the direction travelled is north and east we will tAKE IT AS POSITIVE “I” and POSITIVE “j” direction so the final vector is 10j+ 20i. Tke the...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 days ago
View all Questions »