3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rupali,

Just rearrange the terms to get ,

(xy sinxy + cosxy)y/ (xysinxy - cosxy)x = dy/dx

then substitute xy by z,

Thus you will get your answer.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

integration of √cot x
Anoopam Mishra 3 months ago
Plz solve this
HInt:- For first question replace x + y = t and try to find it out. For second apply the formula of product rule of differenciation.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
prove that , sin(x) sin(2x) sin(3x)
well, question is : prove that , sin(x) sin(2x) sin(3x) something wrong here, some bug or something , question statement got truncated when i posted (both the times – i posted twice)
inder kumar 4 months ago
prove sin(x)sin(2x)sin(3x)is less than 9/16 is question without using maxima/minima/calculus
inder kumar 4 months ago
i mean what to prove it ? I mean is it equal to 0 or something else
srinivas 4 months ago
how to find the value of logarithamic numbers ex: log2=1.3010 … prove it_____?
please brother if any one knows its proof write here........ its important to me i learnt some trics in mathematics … i want to learn more trics in maths so please give me answere for this...
maheshchary 22 days ago
my brother why do u need it’s prove ? R U doing Ph.D. ? Bcoz otherwise u dont need its proof. I am sry but ya seriously no need for proof. I am sry cant help u with the proof of this.
Alfaz Khan 24 days ago
consider a square of each side length a,, inscribe a circle in the square of radius a units, how much bigger the square than circle?
A circle with a radius cannot be inscribed in a square with side length a.
Akshay 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details