Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The coordinate of the point on y^2=8x which is closest from x^2 + (y+6)^2 =1 is ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Minimum distance b/w any two curves lie along common normal So if we find the coordinate where common normal touches the...
  img
Jitender Singh 15 days ago

thank you sir

Arpit Dhankar 15 days ago

thank you sir

Arpit Dhankar 15 days ago
​Q. GIVEN f( x ) = e x .cos x , x- [0,2pi]. THE SLOPE OF TANGENT OF THE FUNCTION IS MINIMUM FOR- x = pi x = pi/4 x = 3pi/4 x = 3pi/2

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below We need to minimize this, So
  img
Jitender Singh 25 days ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below We need to minimize this, So
  img
Jitender Singh 25 days ago
help ...please explain fully

oh sorry i couldnot chat yesterday. i logged off. i will explain. you can do this question in many ways easiest method to save time is differentiate both sides of the equation. keeping...

esha singh 2 months ago

its a bit lengthy (limits method) i find this method more appealing.

esha singh 2 months ago

is the answer none of these ?

esha singh 2 months ago
find the sum of infinite series 1 2 +2 2 x+3 2 x 2 +4 2 x 3 +..................

http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/find-the-sum-of-infinit-series-1-2-2-2-x-3-2-x-2_108175.htm 26prajval98

PRAJVAL98 one month ago
A rocket moves horizontally with a constant velocity ‘u’ at a height ‘L’. A guided missile is fired vertically with a speed ‘v’ when the rocket passes above it. Assuming that the missile...

The plans will strike when the both covers the distance L, the verticl velocity of above plane is, v=gt donwards, so the relative velocity is gt+v s= u+at L=gt+v+gt ^2 gt 2 +gt+v-L=0, solve...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal one month ago
View all Questions »