FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is calculus ??please explain it briefly.

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Calculus is the mathematical study of change . It has two major barnches differential calculus (concerning rates of change...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

Dear student, Calculus is the branch of Mathematics which helps in computing results for dynamical systems. Calculus helps one in finding how one physical quantity varies as a function of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago
can anyone tell why dont anyone want to solve my problem if there is any problem in graphics then i can upload another pic............. please explain fully ….if it has 0/0 form …..then...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Forget the 0/0 form if that making you damn confusing. I am solving this by standard method. And remember L’Hospital is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
Find the value of a & b such that lim (x → inf) [((x 2 +1)/(x+1)) – (ax+b)] = 2

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

Thank you Jitender Singh Sir for the quick response.

Lovey 8 months ago
If 3(siny – cosx) = 4(sinx + cosy), prove that sin3x / cos3y = 1

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

Can you please explain how did you get the last step?

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 8 months ago
find the missing number in the attached matrix : 3 442 7 4 612 5 2 721 ? ans : 8

3 442 7 4 612 5 2 721 ? The sum of first number and last number is equal to sum of numbers in the middle number so 7+2+1=10 2+ 8 = 10...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
If the orthocentre of a triangle is at (4,5) and the centroid is at (3,3), where is the circumcentre located? Answer is (2.5,2). Please explain.

so.. centroid is dividing Orhtocentre and circumcentre in 2:1 internally use section formula if the circumcentre is (x, y) for X-coordinate: 3 = (4*1 + 2* x)/ 3 ….....(1) 9 =(4*1 + 2*...
  img
Ajay Verma 8 months ago
View all Questions »