Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

inverse of f(x)=x3 + ex/2

the inverse of inverse of f(x)=x^3 + ex/2 is........ f^(-1) (x) = (sqrt(6) sqrt(54 x^2+e^3)+18 x)^(1/3)/6^(2/3)-e/(6^(1/3) (sqrt(6) sqrt(54 x^2+e^3)+18 x)^(1/3))

Ajay Kotwal 2 months ago

good qustn..

Ajay Kotwal 2 months ago

Ajay Kotwal 2 months ago
See attachment sir please explain this question …...I’ll be very great full

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago

Differential of log ^n x is

milind one year ago
I m having problem in these two questions: 1) f(x)=x^3+6x^2+(9+2k)x+1 is increasing if k is 2)f(x)=cosx-2PX is monotonically decreasing for p:

HInt: 1. If we diffirenciate a cubic equation, we get the quadratic equation. Not for cubic polynomial to be increasing function, its derivative should be positive, i.e. quadratic polynomial...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
I was having trouble solving this question: If the coordinates of a point p be (aCosθ, bSinθ) whereθ is a variable quantity, find locuss of p. I really dont understand how to solve such...

the ans is (x/a) 2 +(y/b) 2 =1 it is simple u just need to eliminate θ and for that take x=acosθ and y=bsinθ so cosθ=x/a and sinθ=y/b now since cos 2 θ + sin 2 θ=1 we get (x/a) 2 +(y/b) 2...

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

Well that was simple! I guess I’ll just get some practice and would get a hang of it. Thanks!

Jyotinder Singh 2 months ago
plz can u give me solution of q48 and q49

q49. Sn will be equal to coff. of x in : (1+1/x) n .(1+x) n = ∑ n C i * n C i+1 (that is power x i+1 from second bracket multiplied by power x i of first, and i varying from 0 to n-1....

Akshay one month ago

will be the series in question. n . cofficient of x 2n-2i (-1) j (1+x) i C n = ∑ n -1) 2 q48. Assume ((x+1) Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay one month ago

q48. Assume ((x+1) 2 -1) n = ∑ n C i (1+x) 2n-2i . cofficient of x n will be the series in question. Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details