FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if y= sqrt(1-x/1+x) prove that (1 – x^2)d y /dx + y = 0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question ….....(1) From (1)
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
Find doamin of f(x) g(x)=|sinx|+sinx h(x)=sinx+cosx ,0 f(x)=(log h(x) g(x)) 1/2 log is in square root answer is pi/6,pi/2 pls give two solution graph and analytical. thanks

g(x) and h(x) have condition that x is in between 0 and pi both included

vineet nimesh 9 months ago

g(x) and h(x) has condition 0

vineet nimesh 9 months ago
please explain fully …...if it is 0/0 form than tell why ….…..please

Ans: If the given function in the limit is of zero by zero form, then we can apply L’Hospital rule which is explain below f(a) = 0 g(a) = 0 Similarly follow for higher derivative. We...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

jitendra sir my question is not ..to explain l hospital rule ….….my question is that the image that i attach have 0/0 form …. how it have 0/0 form.....................jo maine question...

milind 9 months ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

LET a =3i+2j-2k , b =-i+3j+4k and c =4i-j-6k,you see on adding b and c we obtain a therfore a,b and c form a triangle according to TRIANGLE LAW OF VECTOR ADDITION. with regards SIDDHARTH...

siddharth gupta 9 months ago
Could someone suggest me how to build strong base for iit jee maths?Thanks in advance.

Every practical example is concerned of somewhat mathematical approach. 1. NCERT approach 2. Topic specialized books a. CALCULUS-- A.M.Aggarawal b. Trigonometry and vector analysis-...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
z1 and z2 be nth roots of unity which subtends righ angle at the origin then n must be of form.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »