Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I made a circle in attachment …. .here theta = cos -1 x ...Lekin usne fir bhi theta ki value nhi rakhi ….wo theta ki value rakh ke bhi to x ke respect differential kar sakta tha …..please...

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Yes, you can do by both ways. The one which is done in the question is easy & less confusing. You can do by directly putting the value...
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
Differentiation of log ^n x

Ans: It is a zero by zero form, so apply L’Hospital rule Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 24 days ago
Differentiate y=Sin -1 (sqrt x X sqrt (1-x) + x X sqrt (1-x 2 )

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 13 days ago
A ball thrown by a boy in the street is caught by another boy on a balcony 4m above the ground and 18m away after 2s.calculate the intial velocity and the angle of projection.

Let us first resolute the velocity as ux for velocity along x axis due to which it travels 18m and uy which is vertical velocity due to which it travels 4m. There is no air drag(assumption)...

Govind Menon 7 days ago
If the orthocentre of a triangle is at (4,5) and the centroid is at (3,3), where is the circumcentre located? Answer is (2.5,2). Please explain.

so.. centroid is dividing Orhtocentre and circumcentre in 2:1 internally use section formula if the circumcentre is (x, y) for X-coordinate: 3 = (4*1 + 2* x)/ 3 ….....(1) 9 =(4*1 + 2*...
  img
Ajay Verma 8 days ago
For all x in [0,90] show that cos(sinx)>sin(cosx) I understood the solution given in my book which said Cosx +sinx Cosx But if Sinx Then when we take sin and cos both sides resp we get two...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below I am assuming 90 to be pi/2. For sinx will take value from 0 to 1 in increasing order. cosx will take value from 1 to 0. If you...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 days ago
View all Questions »