There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

How to prove that 1 is the max value of cos(cosx) through APPLICATION OF DERIVATIVES.
let f(X)=cos(cosx) then derivative of f(x) is -sin(cosx)*-sinx= sin(cosx)*sinx for maxima or minima derivative =0 hence sinx=0 or sin(cosx)=0 calculate the values of x now double derivative ...
Himanshu 25 days ago
question is …....f(x+y)=f(x)+f(y) is a odd function prove..... i added image of solution of this question .please help me to understand solution …..i cant understand the solution which give ...
Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Solution which you attached is little bit complicated. So I am gonna do this by an easier method. By definition, Since f(0) = 0,...
Jitender Singh one year ago
….…..then ….…....then sir i can not understand this step please explain again fully
milind one year ago
sir i can not understand this step please explain again fully
milind one year ago
differentiate x arcsinx w.r.t arcsinx
The question can be expressed as “ differentiate (x arcsinx wrt x)/ (differentiate arcsinx wrt x)
Jayakrishna 4 months ago
rank of matrix ?
The number of non-zero rows in the row reduced form of a matrix is called the row-rank of the matrix.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
the no. of non zero rows in a matrix is called as rank of a matrix ….it is determined by echelon form
kalyan 2 months ago
if the line lx + my = 1 touches the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 Then the point (l , m) lies on the circle (a) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 4 (b) a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 3 [c] a 2 (x 2 +y 2 ) = 2 (d) a 2 (x 2 +y...
Follow the equation of tangent to the circle. Compare l and m. Get values. Again put l and m in the equations.
Charchit Tailong 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details