Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Find the general solution of the differential equation:
( (xlogx) dy/dx ) + y = (2/x) logx

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is solved by integrating factor method.

Should be enough.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

what is the differentiation????????????????????????????????????????????

Dear Sudharashan Packing can be a source of product is called differentiation. This will be usefull in mathematics as well as physics

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...

manichandra 6 months ago

hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...

mohan 6 months ago
in differential (d/dx)(dy/dx)=(d^2y)/(dx^2) write above equation why do not write (d^2x^2)?

because w.r.t of x we are differentiating, that why we are not writting d^2x^2,, we are writting dx^2

vijaychari 5 months ago
(p/(1-(x^p)))-(q/(1-x^q))) where li tends to 1 and p and q are natural number

= At x tending to 1, it is of indeterminant form 0/0. Using L-Hospital rule

Anoopam Mishra 11 months ago

This is again of 0/0 form. Again use L-Hospital rule Now putting x=1.

Anoopam Mishra 11 months ago
One of the bisector of the angle between the lines a(x-1) 2 +2h(x-1)(y-2)+b(y-2) 2=0 is x+2y=5.the other bisector is?

You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...

Ankit 15 days ago
what is the formula to know the distance between two parallel lines with regard to pair of straight lines?

When two straight lines are parallel, their slopes are equal. ... The area of a paralellogram = p1p 2 /sin θ, where p1 and p 2 are distances between two pairs of opposite sides ......

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 11 months ago

two straight lines are parallel, their slopes are equal. ... The area of a paralellogram = p1p 2 /sin θ, where p1 and p 2 are distances between two pairs of opposite sides ... Comparing (1) ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
hi I am Prabhnoor. i will appear for my boards this year . i am a bit weak at physics and maths. so can u plz suggest a good way tp study both 2 months before my exams . Thankyou

dear friend not affried of exams study in a systemstic way plan how to study physics means we study about phisical things which we can feel and we can see sirst you should study maths there ...

NAGOORVALI 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts