ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can i get a demo class on its yheory part?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Monika,

yes you can get demo class on theory classes , Use the link given on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
TANGENTS AND NORMALS show that the following set of curves intersect orthogonally y=x^3 and 6y=7 – x^2

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If the curves intersect orthogonally, then tangents at their points of intersection must be perpendicular Curve 1: Slope of...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
SAURABH SIR HERE ALL THE DOUBTS :- ​Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a 2 x 2 + 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Q . FOR THE...

Hii For Q1)Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a2x2+ 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Hint You can use...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

SIR I HAVE DONE 3RD...BUT NOT ABLE TO DO 1ST AND 2ND. IN 1ST PLEASE TELL HOW TO FIND CHORD’S EQUATION AND IN 2ND WHAT POINT MUST WE TAKE ON THE CURVE .

bharat makkar 5 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS at what points on the curve y = x^2 – 4x + 5 is the tangent perpendicular to the line 2y+x = 7

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of line = -1/2 Slope of tangent = m Put in curve
  img
integrate the following integral ∫ (2x – 1) / (x – 1)^2 dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos 2x / (cos x + sin x)^2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
five persons A,B,C,D,E are pulling the cart of mass 100 kg on a smooth surface and cart is moving with acceleration of 3m/sq in east direction. when person A stops pulling it moves with...

…. Eq. 1 where i is unit vector in east direction. …. Eq 2 … Eq 3 From Equation 1 and 2, we get From equation 1 and 3 , we get Hence, if only A and B are pulling,...
  img
bharat bajaj 9 months ago
View all Questions »