can i get a demo class on its yheory part?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Monika,

yes you can get demo class on theory classes , Use the link given on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
help expain fully

Ans: © Limit of f’’(x) at x = 0 exists. Other data should be given which make the limit zero by zero form So it is zero by zero form. Apply L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

jitendra sir can you tell me how it is 0/0 form ….….…...no ther data is given....please

milind one month ago
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment please

attachement is not visible, please write the quesion on forum , otherwise not possible to help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

=5 +n/1 + n(n-1) / 2! + ….....+ n!/n! next step I want to understand (1+1)^n + 4 = 2^n + 4

milind one month ago
i am very weak in doing problems in ‘application of derivatives’. can u help me?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below You need to practice lots of questions in Application od derivative to acquire a confidence. Always try to find each and every...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 days ago
Given two straight lines AB and AC whose equations are 3x + 4y = 5 and 4x – 3y = 15 respectively. Then the possible equation of line BC through (1, 2), such that ABC is isosceles, is L1 = 0...

Equation of the line BC passing through (1,2) with slope ‘m’ is (y-2) = m(x-2) Since ABC is isosceles, angle B = angle C. using Cos(theta) formula for finding angle between the lines AB,BC &...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
no. of solutions of the equation tan^2x-sec^10x+1=0 in (0,10) ?

tan 2 x – sec 10 x + 1 = 0 => sec 2 x – sec 10 x = 0 (as 1+ tan 2 x = sec 2 x) =>sec 2 x(1 – sec 8 x) = 0 =>sec 2 x(1 – secx)(1 + secx)(1 + sec 2 x)(1 + sec 4 x) = 0 => sec 2 x = 0, (1 –...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 21 days ago
z,w be two complex no. |z|=|w| argz+argw=pi then z equal?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »