DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   can i get a demo class on its yheory part?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Monika,

yes you can get demo class on theory classes , Use the link given on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

​Q. GIVEN f( x ) = e x .cos x , x- [0,2pi]. THE SLOPE OF TANGENT OF THE FUNCTION IS MINIMUM FOR- x = pi x = pi/4 x = 3pi/4 x = 3pi/2

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below We need to minimize this, So
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below We need to minimize this, So
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
What could be the best book for doing problems on limits and continuity?

That would depend on whether you are, preparing for CBSE subjective questions or competetive exam questions. In context of the former, R.S. Agarwal, R. D. Sharma or other substitutes to them...
  img
Ravi 10 months ago

amit m aggarwal by arihant series is the best for calculus(entire series for differential and integral)both are separate books solutions are also provided in the same book itself for iit...

vineet chatterjee 10 months ago
integration of √cot x

Anoopam Mishra 17 days ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
how to find angle btwn diagonals of a parallelogram if adjacent sides of a parallelogram is re presented by vectors

let the vectors be a and b and diagonals be c and d. a + b = c a - b = d since now the vectors are known, the angle between them can be easily calculated.

Shubham Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details