Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can i get a demo class on its yheory part?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Monika,

yes you can get demo class on theory classes , Use the link given on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

find the derivative of sin(18)

Since sin(18) will give a constant value and the derivative of any constant value is zero. Therefore, Its derivative will be zero. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Since sin(18) will give a constant value and the derivative of any constant value is zero. Therefore, Its derivative will be zero. Thanks.

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 9 months ago

SIN18 VALUE IS CONSTANT THEREFORE THE DERIVATIVE OF SIN18 IS “ZERO”DERIVATIVVE OF SINX IS COSX.BUT IN THIS CASE IT BECOMES ZERO

SHAIK HAFEEZUL KAREEM 3 months ago
how to find equation of a circle passing through intersection of two circles and touching a line?

The equation of circle through the intersection Of given two circles is S1+u(S2) where u is a arbitrary constant its value can be found by using condition of tangency

harshil chauhan 7 months ago
Pls solve the problem of exponents for which I have attached the image for your kind cooperation

Dear Student, Image is not attached. Please post it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

my dear friend you don’t put any image so what way i understand so i don’t understand please sent image.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts