can i get a demo class on its yheory part?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Monika,

yes you can get demo class on theory classes , Use the link given on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please tell how they calculate it sir please see attachment please

attachement is not visible, please write the quesion on forum , otherwise not possible to help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

=5 +n/1 + n(n-1) / 2! + ….....+ n!/n! next step I want to understand (1+1)^n + 4 = 2^n + 4

milind 5 months ago
what is meant by contunity of functions

Ans: Continuity of a function at a given point means that it should exist at the given point & left hand limit & right hand limit should exist & equal to each other &...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS at what points on the circle x^2 + y^2 – 2x – 4y + 1 = 0 the tangent is parallel to x axis

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope = 0 y’ = 0 Put in curve:
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
|z1=|z2|=|z3|=|1/z1+1/z2+1/z3|=1 then |z1+z2+z3|=?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Given: [a/(b+c)] + [b(a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 (a+c)] + [c 2 /(a+b)] ?

Hello student, Please find the response to your question below I think there is some data missing or some mistake in your question. whether it is b(a+c) or b/a+c also it is b 2 (a+c) or b 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

We have (a+b+c)[ (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) ] = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) + (a+b+c) Hence if (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) =1, the equation becomes a+b+c = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) +...

mycroft holmes 4 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for the response so that i could post the accurate question as follows: [a/(b+c)] + [b / (a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 / (a+c)] + [c 2...

Hari Eeshwar 4 months ago
what is the maximum number of concurrent normals to an ellipse?

Ans: 4 Hello student, Please find answer to your question below Equation of ellipse: Equation of normal: Let the normal passes through point (x 1 , y 1 ) This polynomial equation in theta...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »