Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Range of ƒ(x)=[1+sinx]+[cosx-1]+[tan-1x] ,xε[0,2π] is,(where [.] denotes the greatest integer function)?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

f(x) can be written as,
f(x)= [sinx] + [cosx] + [tan^-1x]
at x =o, f(x)=1
o at x=tan(1), f(x)=1
tan(1)at x=pie/2, f(x)=2
pie/2 pie .
so, range ={-1,0,1,2}
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Number of points where f(x)=1/ln|x2-3x+3| is dicontinuous
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
sonukumaraman one year ago
Please help me with this question attachment there .
no the answer given is (C) doesnt exist. can you explain what steps lead to answer? …
Aditya Dev 6 months ago
Dear Aditya dev, Answer is 1. It is a formula..
SAI SARDAR 6 months ago
Please my doubt . Also pls suggest any graphical way to solve this out . It's urgent . Thankyou
The Graph of this function can be plotted using online tool Search desmos in google Unfortunately this website does not allow attachments for answers hence cannot post how graph looks like. ...
Ajay 3 months ago
You re welcome neha. Regarding books, Cengage has good reviews online, but I have not personally refered to it so cant comment on sufficiency of that book. I hope cengage book should have...
Ajay 3 months ago
I hope you want to ask why domain of arcsin cannot be greater than 1. by definition of inverse function the the domain of arcsin = range of sin function. Now range of sin function is [-1, 1 ...
Ajay 3 months ago
How to find value of tan 10° ???????????????????????????
@ vaibhavi u can do it by graphical method . take a graph paper and draw a horizontal and vertical line at one cornor . from the end of horizontal line draw a line making angle of 10 degree ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
f(x)= -2cos 2 x + 3cosx + 1 find the domain and the range of x
Domain of f(x) is ‘R’ range of the function is (-4,2) I think Iam right. best of luck!!! if u have any further doubt please post it. bye
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
Show that the lines r= 3iˆ + 2 jˆ – 4kˆ + λ( iˆ + 2 jˆ + 2kˆ ) ; r= 5iˆ – 2 jˆ + μ(3iˆ + 2 jˆ + 6kˆ ) are intersecting. Hence find their point of intersection.
Solve both the lines for a constant. You will get set of 3 equations .Use any two to find the solution of those constants
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn