The total number of solutions of

2x+3x+4x-5x=0  is/are...........

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

above eqn can be written as
2^x + 3^x + 4^x = 5^x
functions on both sides of equality are increasing functions
so, either they will not meet or they will meet at a single point
for greater +ve values of x, 5^x much steeper & for x <0, L.H.S. > R.H.S.
hence we can say ,there is only a single point for which L.H.S. = R.H.S.
so, no. of soln. = 1
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 2 months ago
lim(x->a) [(xsina-asinx) /(x-a) ]=sina-acosa........ PROOF
lim [ (xsin(a) - asin(x)) / (x - a) ] x -> a We have to use L`Hospital`s rule to solve this. This means we take the derivative of each of the top and bottom and calculate a new limit. Keep...
rahul kushwaha 26 days ago
What will will come when we differentiate acceleration
when we deferentiate the acceleration we get the jerk.
RAMCHANDRARAO 9 months ago
I`m probably just being a jerk but you didn`t specify what you are differentiating with respect to.If you differentiate acceleration as a function of distance from (say) the moon, you`ll get...
rahul kushwaha 24 days ago
MR. PRABHAKAR its nothing but “JERK“, and its a sudeen movement if u want an example then when u r travelling in the bus if driver puts a sudden brake there is movement in u i.e, jeRk
Dheeru chowdary 9 months ago
Tangents from the points T to the ellipse x2-y2 equal 1 cut off a length equal to the minor axis from the tangent at (a,0). Prove that T lies on a parabola
I apologize for my should be a standard form ellipse, that is x^2/a^2 + y^2/b^2 = 1. Hope you can give me required detailed solution for this problem
JOEL JOHNSON 2 months ago
Dear Joel, First of all The eqn. x2-y2 equal 1 doesn't makes sense. It's not an ellipse. Check the required eqn plz.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Do vectors satisfy associative law over addition????????
yes the vectors satisfies associative law over addition................................................................
sai hemanth kumar 4 months ago
yes the vectors satisfy the associative law over addition because (a+b)+c=a+(b+c) and vectors will not satify the associative law over multiplication
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
yes the vectors satisfies associative law over addition................................................................
Poosala Vedaprakash 4 months ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn