coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

The value of lim (n tends to infinity) sinn(2πn/3n+1) is

a. 0

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

we know that sinx lies between [0,1]

for any value of n,  2Pi.n / (3n+1) is not a multiple of Pi/2

so  sin(2Pi.n / (3n+1)) can never be equal to 1 , i.e.,  sin(2Pi.n / (3n+1)) < 1

so the value in this interval [0,1)  power infinity gives zero

i.e., the above limi ttends to 0

option A

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Naga Ramesh

IIT Kgp - 2005 batch

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

find dy/dx if y=e xloga +e alogx +e aloga
since i have told earlier the formula so here y=a x +x a +a a therefore dy/dx=a x log a+ax a-1 +a a log a
Revti Raman one year ago
What answer for this sum in differentiate with respect to x
Substitute x= tan(z) in the question then after using identity of cos(2z) u will get the given function as 2∆ I.e. 2*arctan(x) and its differentiation is 2/(1+ x^2)...hope it helps
rishabh 20 days ago
What answer for this sum in differentiate with respect to x ?????? In complete question.... because you write sum, what is mean of sum.
Kumar one month ago
(d/dx)((2x)/(3x))? what is the value of this a)1 b)2/3 c)0 d)3/2
0 is the answer.. i am damn sure 0 is the answer.. hey i am fillin g this as rubbish because i have to have 100 characters.. anyways it is 0 because 2x/3x is 2/3.. derivative of constant is ...
Jayakrishna Natarajan 9 months ago
here the answer is zero because here 2x/3x here x and x is cancel so after here 2/3 so the answer is 0
murali 8 months ago
suggest me the best book for preparition of iit nd board exams too....
Please refer to our website to see the complete list of books to be refered for each subject topic wise. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
for prparation of iit and board exams, refer to ncert books as well as R.D sharma for maths. you can also opt for MCQ book provided by RS agarwal. read these books and i'm sure they'll help ...
vindhya one year ago
The value of sin(π+x)sin(π-x)cosec^2 x is equal to a)-1 b)0 c)sin x d)none of these
a is the answer... last equation comes as:-(sin^2 (pi)-sin^2 x)/sin^2 x :(0-sin^2 x)/sin^2 x........................(since,sin(pi)=0,so therefore sin^2 (pi)=0) : -1=A option
Shreyash Rane one month ago
Sorry but I didn`t get the language plz explain it in english And explain it step by step............... ...............
Vaibhavi one month ago
a is the answer oeufhberooivdjohnvioi ieruviv trigonometry oehuib keurfu oiwehicnbc oiebdbd iweugb voieruj weiie
uortoiei one month ago
The minimum |z| satisfying |z+1/z| = 2 is ...........?
The answer is -1+ as shown below......................................................................................
Ajay 2 months ago
Please read the question again. I want to find the minimum |z| Please tell me how to use Triangle Inequality in this..
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Put z = x+iy => |x + iy + 1/(x + iy)| => |[(x+iy)^2 + 1]/(x+iy)| =>|x^2 – y^2 + 2xyi + 1|/|x+iy| => root[(x^2 – y^2 +1)^2 + 1]/root(x^2 + y^2) Now solve it and compare it.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn