Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

if F(x)= integral -1 to x mod(t) dt.

then can we say that F'(x)= mod(x)

if yes then F(x) must be continous because F'(x) i.e. mod(x) is continous. but this is not so as on expanding the expression of F(x) we see that it is discontinous.. plz solve my problem because in the solution of this question it was written that F(x) is continous as its derivative is continous i.e mod(x)..

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Even on expanding the expression u get a continuous function , expand it using conditions fr t> 0 & t < 0 seperately and find the expression. Its a simple quadratic form which is continous everywhr. So, i think u did not expand it correctly, pls check it once again.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

can you pls tell me the book which is good for calculus
@ karan frst of all complete your ncert , then do the exercises as well as miscellenous given in the ncert , then switch up to exempler and solve each and every question their . after that...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Depends on what is your goal. If you goal is to prepare for board exams then you dont need to look beyond NCERT provided you solve all problems includng excempler problems If its IIT Mains...
Ajay 4 months ago
i think best book for calculus are thomson calculus and objectiv mathematics volume 2 written by rd sharma
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
what is the differentiation????????????????????????????????????????????
Dear Sudharashan Packing can be a source of product is called differentiation. This will be usefull in mathematics as well as physics
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...
mohan 9 months ago
hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...
manichandra 9 months ago
Plz help me solve this question. It is from chapter limits and derivatives . I did not find that in the list,
Krishna, write your questions that you want to ask, to related to limits and derivative. But you studied the defnition of limits and derivative clearly.
Kumar one month ago
Try desmos (Google it ) ... It is used to graph the function.. Then you can set y as a parameter and then you will see that the function as x-> 0 the graph tends to infinity (for some values...
rishabh 22 days ago
Kumar the question is lim x--> 0 ((y^2 - (y-x)^2)^1/x). / (8xy - 4x^2 + (8xy)^1/2)^3 I have also attached the image of it with the question please take a look
Sujith krishna one month ago
∫1/x*√(x-1)/(x+1) dx=______?_______ Sir,pls tell me the detailed solution of this as soon as possible.thank u in advance...
Please find the answer, this could be easily solved if you know differentaition of inverse trignometric functions
Ajay 3 months ago
If ln(2pi) 2 (2+sqrt(3)), Then number of roots of the equation 4cos(e x ) = 2 x +2 -x
Original question …...............................................................................................................................If ln(2pi) 2 (2+sqrt(3)), Then number of...
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
the locus of a point such that the two tangents drawn from it to parabola y^2=4ax are such that the slope of one os double the other... pleaseee help.!The final answer is y^2=9/2ax
Let m1=m and m2=2m eqn of tangent of parabola=y=mx+a/m from y=4ax^2 a=a y=2m+a/2m eq1 y=mx+a/m eq2nd solving eq we get y=3mx put m=y/3x in eq 2 you get result
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn