Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

what is the weightage of differential equations in IITJEE ?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mridul

There is no defined weightage as such but in the previous years papers it was around 2-4%.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago
										in previous papers differential equations r asked, but in 2009 no question r asked in IITJEE. COMING 2  WEIGHTAGE ITS IMPORTANT  BECAUSE U NEED IT IN PHYSICS SOMETIMES. So according to my opinion take only the therein and solve some problem as question from it are comparatively easy.

like my answer?
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

tell me tricks in calculations??????????????????/////???????????/
if you may know the shortcuts then you may solve many problems in a fraction of please try to know the shortcuts.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
hi chethan Have someone type in any number between 1 and 900 into the calculator without letting you know what it is. (Actually, this trick will work for numbers greater ...
manichandra 9 months ago
dear iitian.. there are many skills to calculate calculation....first we have to know the shortcuts then only you have able to the solve problems..............
mohan 9 months ago
If the sum of first n natural numbers is 1/5 times the sum of their squares, then th value of n is
This question should have been posted in algebra section . Anyway here is solution. It was easy, wonder why you cant do it
Ajay 3 months ago
e x l og a + e alogx +e aloga
since we can write e xlog a =e log a^x =a x so the required answer is a x +x a +a a
Revti Raman one year ago
what is the graph of y= Ix-1I+Ix-4I+Ix-7I ,&how to draw it?
Harsh Patodia one month ago
what can we say about 0/0 ?
The expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called anindeterminate form. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
hii my answer for this qestion is The expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called anindeterminate form.
manmath 8 months ago
The expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called anindeterminate form.
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
If sinA+sinB+sinC+sinD=4 then find sinA.sinB.sinC.sinD.
If sinA+sinB+sinC+sinD=4 is given, then it would only be 4 when all sins would attain its maximum value from its range that is 1. therfore sinA = sinB =sinC =sinD = 1. And thus the product...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
if sin a +sin b +sin c +sin d =4 then sina.sinb.sinc.sind =1 getting maximam vatue lesser equals 1 sin A =SIN B =SIN C=SIN D=1 SO sin A.SIN B.SIN C.SIN D =
SYED FAHIM AHAMAD 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn