Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Plz specify the degree & order of the following eq with reasons (keeping in mind that sinx,cosx etc. can be expanded polynomially -> a)d^2y/dx^2+sin(dy/dx)=0           b)d2y/dx2+sin(d3y/dx3)=0          c)(d2y/dx2)^3 + sin(dy/dx)= 0     d)d2y/dx2+sin{(d3y/dx3)^4}=0

what will be the ans if there is other transcendental Fn in place of sin?
Plz say me urgently.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Borah, 

a)d2y/dx2+sin(dy/dx)=0, based on definitions of order and degree, order=2,degree=1

b)d2y/dx2 +sin(d3y/dx3)=0, d3y/dx3+arcsin(d2y/dx2)=0,order=3 and degree=1

c)order=2 and degree=3

d)(d3y/dx3)4 +arcsin(d2y/dx2)=0, order=3 and degree=4

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar respectively : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Askiitians Expert

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar – IIT Madras  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 2 months ago
the subnormal at any point on the curve xy n = a n+1 is constant for?
The subnormal is constant for any value of x, y, and even n, . X, Y belongs to R and n belongs to N. Because given equation denotes a simple curve so subnormal have not any restrinction...
Pushparaj Patel one year ago
Find the value of limit x tends to zero |x| ^[cosx]
tHE answer should be zero itself. As no determinancy forms here. Range of cosx is [-1,1] which is a constant fixed number. Therefore power of zero as anythng constant wiould be zero.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
integ of tanx/x dx solve it if you dare
Integral could not be found,
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Prove that tan suquare2/11plus tansquare 3pie /11 plus tansquare 4pie /11plus tan square 5 pie /11. Is equal to 55
Use formulae or identity, tan2A = 2tanA/(1-tan^2A) from here write, tan^2A = 1 – 2tanA/tan2A and apply by taking one by one. the problem would be get sort out to 55.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Please solve it and verify the question thanks. And if got the ans please mail me.. p.sharif02@gmail
Hii If we just have to use numbers it is not possible . But it can be used as 3! +11+13
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Thank you. by the way do you think like these questions will come in upsc...? Please post here, thank you.
Sharif one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn