Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

For the function f(x) = x2 – 6x + 8, 2 < x < 4 , the value of x for which f'(x) vanishes is

what does the meaning of the vanishes is plz can u tell me me what is meaning of question

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikash,

f(x) = x2 – 6x + 8, 2 < x < 4

Here vanishes means that it goes to zero.

f'(x)=0 means that x=3

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

could u plz answer the 21 st qstn of misc.exercise of chpt-5, class 12,ncert-“does there exist a function which is continous everywhere but not differentiable at exactly 2 points? justify.” ...
I answered exactly same questions for another user 3 days ago. Please check the answer for previous question under same topic.
Ajay 2 months ago
What is the ranges and domains of hyperbolic sine and cosine functions.please give a hint to derive this with explanations
For sinhx range and domain are equal and is equal to all real numbers.but for coshx domains is r but range is [1,infinity)
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 3 months ago
If the line joining circumcentr and incentre is parallel to BC then cosB+cosC= I had seen that above image submitted by me is unclear . so to view the solution please click the below link . I don’t see ny option to attach image. copy ...
2017 years ago
Drop perpendiculars from I and O on to BC and let the feet of the perpendiculars be P and Q resp. IP = in-radius = r. Also OQ = R cos A. Since OI is parallel to BC, we have IP = OQ i.e. r = ...
Show that the semi latus rectum of the parabola y^2=4ax is the harmonic mean between the segments of any focal chord.
let the coordinates of end points for the focal chord drawn of the parabola be: P(at1^2,2at) and Q (at2^2, 2at2) respectively. SP = a+ at1^2 = > a (1+ t1^2) SQ = a(1 + t2^2) Now write SQ in ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how to calculate vector products like (a*b)*(c*d) where * represent cross products
To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product
Himanshu 11 months ago
To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product.
Ankit Jaiswal 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn