There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

How to draw the graph of the equation (X-|X|)/X

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

On dividing by x we get 1-(mod x)/x.So mod x/x is a signum function.And since 1 is subtracted hence its amplitude will be decreased by 1 unit.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
ask question properly
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
y=x-(x"2)/2+(x"3)/3-(x"4)/4+......PROOF THAT,,[ (1+x)dy/dx=1]
there are two ways..... 1> the given function is ln(1+x)=y (by taylor series) … 2> differentiate on both sides then use.... 1 – x + x^2 …..=1/(1+x) by infinte gp formula...hope it helps
rishabh 21 days ago
(d/dx)((2x)/(3x))? what is the value of this a)1 b)2/3 c)0 d)3/2
0 is the answer.. i am damn sure 0 is the answer.. hey i am fillin g this as rubbish because i have to have 100 characters.. anyways it is 0 because 2x/3x is 2/3.. derivative of constant is ...
Jayakrishna Natarajan 9 months ago
here the answer is zero because here 2x/3x here x and x is cancel so after here 2/3 so the answer is 0
murali 8 months ago
ABCD is a rectangle. P and Q are on AB and BC respectively such that the area of triangle APD =5, Area of triangle PBQ=4 and area of triangle QCD=3, area of triangle DPQ is
Your answer is 12. I will post full answer tommorow, I feel sleepy today by the way brilliant question.
Paras Verma 3 months ago
in this triangles the area of dpq is 6 because it is a triangle of inceasing order in such triangles they defer by onlyone so the area is 6
bharath 3 months ago
I think there’s something missing in this question i am getting 3 diffrent equations but i have 4 variables to deal with
Paras Verma 3 months ago
find the area of the figure bounded by the curves y=|x-1| and y=3-|x|.
Solution in the figure
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 months ago
using integrals can u explain?? please explain me the diagram too..what r the points of intersection??
mansi 8 months ago
using PMI prove that the sum of the cubes of 3 consecutive natural numbers is divisible by 9
respected sir , my son has asked this question 2 days before and till now it hasnt been answered . pls do the needfull .
Vivek Prasad Dalbehera 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn