Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

1.the range of f9x)=cos(sin(log(x2+e2/x2+1))) + sin(cos(log(x2+e2/x2+1))) is              (a)[-2,2]   (b)[c0s(sin10+sin(cos1),1+sin1]                   2.the period of |sinx|+|cosx     3.let f(x)=x-[x]/1+x-[x], x belongs to R, then the range of f is (a)[0,1/2] (b0[0,1]

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

the period of  |sin x|+ |cos x| is ∏

6 years ago

1.The range is most probably the option (b)..Here f(x)=cos(sin p) + sin(sin(pi/2- p)..where p=log(x^2+e^2/x^2+1)..And so the value of cos(sin p) and sin(cos p) cant be 1 for the same value of p..becoz they are complementary functions..

2.The period of mod (sinx) + mod (cosx) is definitely pi/2...Both of them are even functions..And their period is 1/2 of the LCM of pi and pi...becoz period of mod (sinx) and mod (cosx) is pi..

3.The range is option (a)..Becoz the range of x-[x] i.e.{x} is 0 < x < 1.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

solve: (x + y) (dx – dy) = dx + dy _________________________________
The expression can be written as:(x + y) / 1 = (dx + dy) / (dx - dy)Using componendo and dividendo:(x + y + 1) / (x + y - 1) = dx/dydy/dx = (x + y - 1) / (x + y + 1)Let x + y = t1 + dy/dx =...
Faiz 15 days ago
(p/(1-(x^p)))-(q/(1-x^q))) where li tends to 1 and p and q are natural number
= At x tending to 1, it is of indeterminant form 0/0. Using L-Hospital rule
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
This is again of 0/0 form. Again use L-Hospital rule Now putting x=1.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
If y=(x^n)log(x). Than find nth order derivative of y.
Find first first order derivative, dy/dx = x^n/x +nx^(n-1)*logx d2y/dx2 = (n-1)x^(n-2) + n[1/x * nx^(n-1) + logx * n(n-1)x^(n-2)] . . . . Genralizing, y(n) = n!/x somthing like that. U can...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
A ray of light is incident on a plane mirror along a vector i cap + j cap +k cap . The normal on incidence point is along icap+ jcap . The unit vector along the reflected ray is?
First write down the angle b/w the incident and normal and equate it to the angle of normal and reflected light. Assume reflected light be ai + bj + ck. its magnitude would be 1. Therefore, ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Solve this Let a = i + 2 j + 3k and b = 3 i + j find the unit vector in the direction of a+b?
Given a = i + 2 j + 3k and b = 3i + j a + b = i + 2 j + 3k + 3i + j = 4 i + 3 j + 3k ∴ The unit vector in the direction of =± 4 i + 3 j + 3k 16 + 9 + 9 =± a+b |a+b| 4 i + 3 j + 3k | 4 i + 3 ...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
For x belongs to(0,180),the equation sinx+2sin2x−sin3x=3 has how many solutions?
Hii Use the combination of sinx−sin3x to write it into format of sin2x . You will get the values of it in terms of product from where you can find out the answer
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
jagdish singh singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question