Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

The limit of x tends to 0 ((x^5)^1/x^2)^1/x whole divided (x^5)^(5/x^2)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

frankly speaking I cudn't put your question into paper.

please reframe it using the tools above.

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Co-ordinates of the point on the curve x2+2xy+2y2=45 at which slope of tangent is -2,is/are ?(A) (3,0)(B)(-9,3)(C)(-3,1)(D)(9,-3)
Diifferentiating y w.r.t. x we get, 2x + 2(y+ xdy/dx) + 4ydy/dx = 0 dy/dx = -(x+y)/(x+2y) = -2 on solving, x + 3y = 0 or x = -3y put in the curve and solve we get y = + 3 and – 3 and x = -9 ...
2017 years ago
|sinx|​÷cosx+|cosx|÷sinx how to find the period of function
I think the answer is 2pi because |sinx| period is pi and also |cosx| period is pi when we add we get 2pi
monu kumar 3 months ago
limit x tends to 0 then what is the value of 1-cosmx/1-cosnx=
Since this of form 0/0 use L Hospital rule. Differentiating numerator and denominator it becomes (m sin mx)/ (n sin nx) This is again of form 0/0 , hence differentiating again (m 2 cos mx)/ ...
Ajay 4 months ago
(1-cosmx/1-cos nx )x(1+cos nx/ 1+cos nx)= ((1-cosmx)x (1+cos nx))/(1-cos 2 nx) 1-cosmx/1-cosnx= now rationalise tends to 0 limit x =(1+cosnx-cosmx.cosnx-cosmx)/( 1-cos 2 nx)...
DEEPTHI JANGA 7 months ago
limit x tends to zero (1-cosmx)/(1-cosnx) by dividing the euation with mx and multiply with nx then you will get =limit x tends to zero (1-cosmx)/(1-cos nx)*(nx)/(mx) on re arranging we...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
The no. Of six digit number that can be formed from tje digits 0,1,2,3,4,5,6&7 so that digits do not repeat and the terminal digits are even
the total number form which the 6 digit number should be made are 8 out of which 4 are even (0,2,4,6) and these are to be arranged in the terminal points (end points) hand hence we have to...
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
OOH I am sorry for a mistake Actually I considered that all numbers can occupy first position ( THIS ) but it cannnot be occupied by 0 so only the number of cases will be affected that is...
i think that the answer will be 720 only is “0” is not incuded And for that question the solution will be let the number be a b c d e f (say) a = 3 numbers possible (2,4,6) f = 2 numbers...
let a,b,c be the sides oppositwe the angles A,B,C of triangle ABC.find the value of k a+b=ck
refer R.D. sharma Book there you will find all the answers of your queries. its the best book for all the geometric questions
aadish jain one month ago
Give me some notes for jee on chapter relation only important point not any other thing and also give the name of jee book for mathematics...
@ manish Kindly mention the topic in which u are facing problem , beacuse , relation and function chapter contains very much concept , which needs to be covered as far as jee is concerned . ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit book referred for jee : R.D. SHARMA thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts