Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

what book do you suggest me so that i have some theory and problems on differential and  integral calculas.......

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

ae koka

for calculus i would suggest you to go for arihant

Go through this link for important books for jee

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

The minimum value of the polynomial x(x+1)(x+2)(x+3) is: a) 0 b) 9/16 c) -1 d) -3/2 ? Please answer in detail.
HInt: Expand the brackets and use the differnciation method to find it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Consider a curve y=f(x)We know that dy/dx = f ‘ (x) Now What is the geometrical meaning of dy/dx ?
it refers to the very very small interval of that postion w.r.t itself. Limiting the change in time to 0 sec.
mahima pareek 2 months ago
the subnormal at any point on the curve xy n = a n+1 is constant for?
The subnormal is constant for any value of x, y, and even n, . X, Y belongs to R and n belongs to N. Because given equation denotes a simple curve so subnormal have not any restrinction...
Pushparaj Patel one year ago
if sinx + sin 2 x+ sin 3 x = 1 , then prove that cos 6 x- 4cos 4 x + 8cos 2 x= 4 .This is the hardest question and I ...
Sin(x) +sin^3(x) = 1-sin^2(x) => sin^2(x)[1+sin^2(x)]^2=cos^4(x)=> [1-cos^2(x)][2-cos^2(x)]^2=cos^4(x)Cos^6(x) - 4cos^4(x) + 8cos^2(x) = 4
kanha kasniya one month ago
Trigonometric ratios and identities...these two questions in the image...please help
19. (x + z) / 2 = y as x, y, z are in APUsing identities sinC - sinD in numerator and cos C - cosD in denominator, the expression becomes:Numerator: 2 cos[ (x + z) / 2 ] sin[ (x - z) / 2...
Faiz 15 days ago
If the chord of contact of tangents from a point P(h,k) to the circle x 2 + y 2 = a 2 touches the circle x 2 + (y-a) 2 = a 2 , then locus of P is
Equation of chord of contact from p(h,k) to x 2 + y 2 = a 2 is xh + yk = a 2 this line touches (x) 2 + (y-a) 2 = a 2 substituting x= (a 2 -yk)/h from the first equation, we get a quadratic...
JOEL JOHNSON 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn