Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

For x<0, f(x)= 1+x3. Therefore g(f(x))= g(1+x3)= (1+x3-1)1/3= x.

for x> or =0, f(x)=x2-1. therefore g(f(x))= g(x2-1)=( x2-1+1)1/2= x.

threfore g(f(x))=x for all x belonging to (-infinity,infinity).

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

What is the ranges and domains of hyperbolic sine and cosine functions.please give a hint to derive this with explanations
For sinhx range and domain are equal and is equal to all real numbers.but for coshx domains is r but range is [1,infinity)
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
(d/dx)((2x)/(3x))? what is the value of this a)1 b)2/3 c)0 d)3/2
0 is the answer.. i am damn sure 0 is the answer.. hey i am fillin g this as rubbish because i have to have 100 characters.. anyways it is 0 because 2x/3x is 2/3.. derivative of constant is ...
Jayakrishna Natarajan 9 months ago
here the answer is zero because here 2x/3x here x and x is cancel so after here 2/3 so the answer is 0
murali 8 months ago
Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 3 months ago
secA-tanA = K, then sinA = ? sin x + sin y = a ; cos x + cos y = b, then tan(x+y/2) = ? (ans in terms of a and b)
secA- Tan A =K 1-sinA/ ( 1- sin 2 A) ½ =k k 2 = 1- sin A / 1+ sin A By applying componendo and dividendo, sinA = 1- k 2 /1+k 2 sinx + siny= 2cos(x-y/2)sin(x+y/2) =a Cosx+ Cosy=...
Subhiksha one month ago
rewrite the last equationasTan (
Subhiksha one month ago
How many distinct values of 𝑥 satisfy the equation sin(𝑥) = 𝑥/2, where 𝑥 is in radians? (A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 3 (D) 4 or more
plot the graph of sin(x) and x/2. From just observing it we can see that it intersects at 3 points and hence the answer is 3.
Riddhish Bhalodia 7 months ago
they give sin(x)=x/2 0 is the one solution because sin(0)=0 so one solution exist for this question if you take pi/2 or pi/4 you have to p[rove that sin pi/2=pi/4 or sin pi/8=pi/16 which is ...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
why we want to find out the rank of matrix in matrice? what is the use of this one ?
rank of matrix means:- The rank of a matrix is defined (a) as the maximum number of linearly independent column vectors in the matrix or (b) the maximum number of linearly independent row...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
the maximum number of linearlyin dependent vectors in a matrix is equal to the number of non zero in its row eclined form. to find the rank of the we simply transform the matrix to its row...
N JYOTHEESWAR 10 months ago
The rank of a matrix is defined (a) as the maximum number of linearly independent column vectors in the matrix or (b) the maximum number of linearly independent row vectors in the matrix...
NARAYANA 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn