There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off

Limx→1  13√x - 7x / 5√x - 3√x   is :

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

I suppose it has to be 3  because root of 1 will not trouble you and 13-7/5-3 will be 6/2 that is 3

6 years ago

Dear Mainak

Limx→1  13√x - 7√x / 5√x - 3√x=13√1 - 7√1 / 5√x - 3√1

ALL THE best

ABhinav Batra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

What is the ranges and domains of hyperbolic sine and cosine functions.please give a hint to derive this with explanations
For sinhx range and domain are equal and is equal to all real numbers.but for coshx domains is r but range is [1,infinity)
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
The minimum value of the polynomial x(x+1)(x+2)(x+3) is: a) 0 b) 9/16 c) -1 d) -3/2 ? Please answer in detail.
HInt: Expand the brackets and use the differnciation method to find it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
ask question properly
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
x+y+z=60 x>3 max value of (x-3)(y+1)(z+5) =? options a-6555,b=9261,c=8985, plz give detail olution
The question seems incomplete as to solve the three variables maximization problem U would need to tell the x y and z relation atleast with two eqns. excludng the inequalities.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
f(x)=|x|x-1 and g(x)=(3x)/(2), if x>0 and 2x, if x then what is the area between the curves
if x is positive, then f(x) becomes = > x^2 – 1 now this a parabola upwards with -1 as intercept. find the intersection points for gx and fx and tgen plot it on the graph. then integerate...
Vikas TU one month ago
Write direction ratios of the vector a = i + j − 2k and hence calculate its direction cosines?
Note that direction ratios a, b, c of a vector r = x i + yj + zk are just the respective components c, y and z of the vector. So, for the given vector, we have a = 1, b=1, c= –2. Further,...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn