logy = limx->∞ log (1 - 2/2x2+5)/{1/8x2+3}

Solve it using L Hospitals rule

logy = -8

=> y = e-8

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

y=x-(x"2)/2+(x"3)/3-(x"4)/4+......PROOF THAT,,[ (1+x)dy/dx=1]
there are two ways..... 1> the given function is ln(1+x)=y (by taylor series) … 2> differentiate on both sides then use.... 1 – x + x^2 …..=1/(1+x) by infinte gp formula...hope it helps
rishabh 19 days ago
examine continuity and differentiability of f(x)at x=0 where f(x)=xcos(1/x),x is not equal to 0 and f(x)=0 ,x=0
PFA For differentiability follow same steps applying f(x+h)-f(x)/h for RDH and f(x-h) – f(x)/-h applying the limits.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
|sinx|​÷cosx+|cosx|÷sinx how to find the period of function
I think the answer is 2pi because |sinx| period is pi and also |cosx| period is pi when we add we get 2pi
monu kumar 3 months ago
=> x=y => x*x = y*x => x2 = yx => x2-y2 = yx- y2 => = y => x+y = y => y+y =y => 2y* 1 = y *1 => 2y / y = 1 => 2 =1 prove that this is wrong
hii friend, x^2-y^2=yx-y^2 (x-y)(x+y)=y(x-y) x-y=0 since 0/0 is undefined u cant cut (x-y) on either side and therefore writting (x+y)=y is wrong
manmath 8 months ago
x^2-y^2=yx-y^2 (x-y)(x+y)=y(x-y) x-y=0 since 0/0 is undefined u cant cut (x-y) on either side and therefore writting (x+y)=y is wrong
purva gupta one year ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
The sum to n terms of the series 1/4+7/16+37/64+175/256...
The general term of the sequence can be written as a k = 1 – (3/4) k . This sum of the sequence can be found out using the well known formula for n-terms of a geometric progression.
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
I am not sure the question is correct. The series do not have any pattern if the third term of series is 35/7 instead of 37/5, it can be summed easily. Please confirm.
Ajay 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn