There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my question to you is that what will be the right & safety way for me to survive in this condition. I want to secure M.Tech degree after completing the graduation. So, to crack GATE I want special coaching. Can you suggest me any coaching-centre ? My another question is that when I should start the preparation?

--- Surya Mukherjee

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options.

about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation , then preparing for it during ur last year would be sufficient to crack GATE. For cracking gate u should be thorough with ur engg courses and some basics.

There are many institutes that offer coachin for GATE preparation. I would ike u to tell me ur place so that i can help u out with some coaching institutes near that city.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Computer Science And Technologies

What is OSI Reference Model ??
The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...
Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
Is it good to opt for BIOTECH of nit rourkela or IT of biet jhansi
@ swati the 2 nd option , I.T in biet jhansi is more preferrable , actually nit rourkela is good previously , bt not now , and Remember , branches matters much rather than the colleges ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi swati surely opting for biotech of nit rourkela is a better choice. campus provides a good infrastructure as well as a very good academic environment. placement records are also very...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir I have a lot of distractions like rest cell phone internet is there any solution for that.Can u tell me cutt off for government medical colleges in maharashtra in neet 2017 for 85%...
@ jeely you only can controll your brain , so, just think about those time , and just give a designation to your name , like adding DR. in front of your name , that really c makes a change...
Umakant biswal 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Computer Science And Technologies

Ask Experts