Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my question to you is that what will be the right & safety way for me to survive in this condition. I want to secure M.Tech degree after completing the graduation. So, to crack GATE I want special coaching. Can you suggest me any coaching-centre ? My another question is that when I should start the preparation? --- Surya Mukherjee

Sir,
I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my question to you is that what will be the right & safety way for me to survive in this condition. I want to secure M.Tech degree after completing the graduation. So, to crack GATE I want special coaching. Can you suggest me any coaching-centre ? My another question is that when I should start the preparation?

--- Surya Mukherjee

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options.

about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation , then preparing for it during ur last year would be sufficient to crack GATE. For cracking gate u should be thorough with ur engg courses and some basics.

There are many institutes that offer coachin for GATE preparation. I would ike u to tell me ur place so that i can help u out with some coaching institutes near that city.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free