what are the carrer opportunities after taking B TECH in mechanical branch in IIT Madras???? if i want to pursue my MTECH in comuter science Am I eligible to do BTech in mech and MTech in computer science?????

what are the carrer opportunities after taking B TECH in mechanical branch in IIT Madras????
if i want to pursue my MTECH in comuter science
Am I eligible to do BTech in mech and MTech in computer science?????

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING[Most Demanded Engineering Branch]Most Demanded Engineering Branch

One of the broadest of all engineering disciplines, Mechanical Engineering involves the application of laws and principles of Physics to analyze, design, manufacture and maintain the mechanical systems. Graduates from this field are usually hired by manufacturing firms.

Job opportunities are available in both private and public sector. A Mechanical engineer plays an important role in agricultural division as they undertake maintenance of agricultural equipment. Candidates with mechanical degree have good job opportunities outside India as well.

4 years B. Tech degree course in Mechanical Engineering is available in premier Indian engineering institutes.

Preferred Institutes for Mechanical Engineering –IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Bombay, IIT Mandi, IIT Delhi, IIT Indore, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Jodhpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Patna, IIT Roorkee, IIT Ropar, IIT Guwahati, IIT (BHU) Varanasi, ISM Dhanbad.

Yes you can do .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free