sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i got finall this conclusions that average package in cse is highest in patna 11.58 in indore 10.3 also perment campus has been build by iit patna and iit mandi in indore date mentioned 29 feb 2016 and jodhpur june 2016 but according to last year cuttoff rank was lowest for iit patna i dnt know about the current progress of perment campus of iit indore so my question is what prefernce list should be there on above stated iits??????????

sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad  as per my research i got finall this conclusions that average package in cse is highest in patna 11.58 in indore 10.3 also perment campus has been build by iit patna and iit mandi in indore date mentioned 29 feb 2016 and jodhpur june 2016 but according to last year cuttoff rank was lowest for iit patna i dnt know about the current progress of perment campus of iit indore so my question is what prefernce list should be there on above stated iits?????????? 

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html

Try to follow
IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
Abhijeet Sharma
23 Points
8 years ago
sir u not listed mandi and also give me reasons to put indore over patna
erra akhil
208 Points
8 years ago
Dear Abhijeet,
As per your given information the prefernce order can be,
1.)IIT Hyderabad
2.)IITindore
3.)IIT PATNA
4.)ISM DHANBAD
5.)IIT JODHPUR
6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR.
I hope you this will help you and you can also try for nits like warangal, suratkal,trichy which are of better ranking than those you have listed and average package is also high. And dont run behind packages and stuff think about teaching and infrastructur
outlookindia.com/article/top-engineering-colleges/291203e.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free