sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .

sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

raj
383 Points
7 years ago
yah....you can get.any way do your best otherwise god is there.....................................all the best.
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
7 years ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess
I am 2nd  year undergrad student of Engineering physics at IIT Bombay.First I want to say that IIT is never about placements, IIT is all about exposure,resources  and opportunities. Never think about placements while taking any paticular branch at IIT but see that you get into Top 7 IITs as their  is more exposure and more resources their. Choose BioTech only if you have intrest otherwise dont.In one sentence “branch is always secondary at IIT”.If  a good placement is all you want then  it doesnt depend on your branch and you will learn to crack  it only after getting into IIT only.
PLZ upgrade if useful
and in case of further doubts comment in below 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free