Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about architecture. Will it be a limited stream? will it narrow future options? Which type of companies offer placements for IIT Kgp architecture!!

Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about architecture. Will it be a limited stream? will it narrow future options? Which type of companies offer placements for IIT Kgp architecture!!

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ankush 
From my preference , u should have to go for m.sc dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the m.sc dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , 
and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur , thats also a excellent stream and u need not to know anything as such abt the architecture from now . they will teach you everything there , only u hv to do hard work and maintain your G.P towards the college that will be the main criteria for placement by companies . 
and in bits u need to pay more fees , and in iit u donot have to pay that , 
but bits have some +point also , as all the student who selected in bits are meritious , but iit lacks that due to reservation system. 
so, from my preference go for bits pilani , if u want tag rather than anything . 
REST DEPEND UPON YOU . 
ALL THE BEST ..
raj
383 Points
7 years ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the m.sc dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur , thats also a excellent stream and u need not to know anything as such abt the architecture from now . they will teach you everything there , only u hv to do hard work and maintain your G.P towards the college that will be the main criteria for placement by companies . and in bits u need to pay more fees , and in iit u donot have to pay that , but bits have some +point also , as all the student who selected in bits are meritious , but iit lacks that due to reservation system. so, from my preference go for bits pilani , if u want tag rather than anything . REST DEPEND UPON YOU .
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not bring you the requisite reward, so better to go for Architecture, but before taking final decision you must visit the leading institutions for a comparison of facilities like infrastructure and placements etc. – RNB Global University, Bikaner,.................JJ College, Mumbai,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free