sir, Actuallly i made a study of applying in to MIT, Usa. we need to clear SAT and DAT(design attitude test) which are the basic requirments of their and moreover they want the extra curricular activities qualifications also. I have joined an institude {namely-vidymandir classes(vmc) pvt} which prepares us for the entrance exam.I also asked my education counseller about all of it and he said that i have score 95+ in 11 th and 12 th class moreover i have u clear the Sat and Dat test.Basically the question in my mind comes is that should i continue my classes for jee test. When my focus in on top universites of the world. If i focus througly on Mit then i can get into top 50 universitiesof the world.If i focus fully on sat and dat test then i can get into top colleges which i think are better then iit. i am a state level skating player also and i think this will help me in getting to mit. sir please help me.

sir,
Actuallly i made a study of applying in to MIT, Usa.
we need to clear SAT and DAT(design attitude test) which are the basic requirments of their and moreover they want the extra curricular activities qualifications also.
I have joined an institude {namely-vidymandir classes(vmc) pvt} which prepares us for the entrance exam.I also asked my education counseller about all of it and he said that i have score 95+ in 11th and 12th class moreover i have u clear the Sat and Dat test.Basically the question in my mind comes is that should i continue my classes for jee test. When my focus in on top universites of the world. If i focus througly on Mit then i can get into top 50 universitiesof the world.If i focus fully on sat and dat test then i can get into top colleges which i think are better then iit. i am a state level skating player also and i think this will help me in getting to mit. sir please help me.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ satyam 
continue your prep with jee . 
and its not nessasary always to clear SAT to enter into MIT , usa , jee advanced top 10 rankers are also in mit , usa if they want to go for research . 
and currently if u are focusing on jee , then focus on and get a good rank in jee advanced . 
and then join iit for btech and then u can appear sat and dat , and do mtech and higher study on mit , usa . 
that will be too good and excellent . 
clearing SAT is not that much east thing , it have higher level ques than jee adv as well . for that reason i am saying clear advanced frst . 
and who told iit are not good ?? 
if u can see , then iit bombay and delhi u will get if prep more precisely . 
and they are top notch university of world . 
even Obviously mit is good . but go for btech in iit . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free