Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better

Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better 

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ jakka 
frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank ..
it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and working with computers or will like to work with the machines and desingning them as per the expectations . 
and also the iit tag are very much important that that of the branches according to me . 
beacuse every branches are good if u will work hard at iit , and in nit u hv to be limit yourself with some facility , and also u are getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . 
so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . 
and if u hv intrest in comp. sci then nit trichy can also be better option but if u want iitian tag then go for mechanical ,
REST DEPEND UPON YOU , AS BOTH THE OPTIONS HAVE EQUAL VALUE AND THEY CAN BE LESS COMPARED . 
ALL THE BEST..
raj
383 Points
7 years ago
getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest in comp. sci then nit trichy can also be better option but if u want iitian tag then go for mechanical ,REST DEPEND UPON YOU , AS BOTH THE OPTIONS HAVE EQUAL VALUE AND THEY CAN BE LESS COMPARED . ALL THE BEST..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that  the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally good and has a bright future in industry and academics both. So rest assured in either of the branches you will definitely succeed. I’d like to suggest some renowned institutions which have an image for best educational practices and a heavy placement record. These are – CMR College of Engineering and Technology,Hyderabad,................Dr. K N Modi University, Tonk,............................Axis Institute of Technology and Management, Kanpur,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free