if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Grade:

2 Answers

Gyanendra Prakash
20 Points
9 years ago
Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch out if you get more than 160/360 in jee main then if you could not get through jee advanced you can prepare by dropping one year. You must be good skilled in 11th and 12th application based questions and fundamentals to crack jees. If you are unable to crack jee then go for some pure science career like Bsc in maths or physics and can do your P.G to become a lecturer. These days engineers from colleges other than IITs and top NITs are not at all well off.. the package 4 to 8 lakh is completely foolish to take as they won’t be able to ufrnis you in big cities where househoold expenditures are soaring high...
Gyanendra Prakash
20 Points
9 years ago
Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch out if you get more than 160/360 in jee main then if you could not get through jee advanced you can prepare by dropping one year. You must be good skilled in 11th and 12th application based questions and fundamentals to crack jees. If you are unable to crack jee then go for some pure science career like Bsc in maths or physics and can do your P.G to become a lecturer. These days engineers from colleges other than IITs and top NITs are not at all well off.. the package 4 to 8 lakh is completely foolish to take as they won’t be able to ufrnis you in big cities where househoold expenditures are soaring high...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free