I m pursuing bsc in biotechnology from jmi Delhi what are the various entrances that I must apply for post graduation?What will be a better subject to opt for MSC ? Will I get placed after doing MSC in biotechnology/biological science from?what salary package I must get after msc

I m pursuing bsc in biotechnology from jmi Delhi what are the various entrances that I must apply for post graduation?What will be a better subject to opt for MSC ? Will I get placed after doing MSC in biotechnology/biological science from?what salary package I must get after msc

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ anusha 
yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . 
so, better to stay in the current branches , and obviously every branch have their own value , so, take biotech , biological sci donot have that much of demand currently than biotech. 
and about the salry package , u are currently in a reputed institution , so, the package will not be that much prob for you , 
even company like glycosmith , dabur can give you high package as far as biotech are concerned . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free