I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?

I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice
with warm regards and best wishes for future
sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to be sure whether you fall in the list or not and I also suggest you not to waste time in waiting for something to help you out if due to any unavoidable reasons you could not make it there, so for that you must visit the official websites of some renowned institutionsn where quality education and better placements are the benchmarks. You may choose anyone out of these – Axis institute of Technology and Management, Kanpur,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur,......................Banasthali University, Banasthali

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free