I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.

I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

shikhar panwar
29 Points
7 years ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good rank..you can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice

raj
383 Points
7 years ago
hello
congrajulations for select.you are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
7 years ago
Hey congrats on your sucess 
I am  2nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs.
Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I would strongly insist you to choose IIT Bombay first as it is a bit different from other IITs in many aspects, If you are not intrested in taking up the Branch your getting then choose 1 from next 4 IITs and then Later think abt other two IITs IITR and IITG which are also equally good.
Because I was in a similar  situation last year, i can say you to
  1. Chemical engineering ,IIT Bombay
  2. engineering physics dual , IIT bombay
  3.    If you are intrested in CS then you can also think about mathamatics and computing at IITG which is better.
  4. Plz upgrade if useful and in case of further questions ask it below

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free