i am getting 6904 rank this year at iit advance.. other than biotech at iit guwahati , what should be my second and third pref. for counselling out of -: 1.Indian Institute of Technology PatnaB.Tech. - Chemical Science and Technology (4 years) 2.Indian Institute of Technology RoorkeeB.Tech. - Polymer Science and Engineering (4 years) 3.Indian Institute of Technology BhubaneswarB.Tech. - Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (4 years) 4.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Mining Engineering (4 years) 5.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Ceramic Engineering (4 years) 6.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. + M.Tech. - Biochemical Engineering with M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology (5yrs)

i am getting 6904 rank this year at iit advance..
other than biotech at iit guwahati , what should be my second and third pref. for counselling out of -:
1.Indian Institute of Technology PatnaB.Tech. - Chemical Science and Technology (4 years)

2.Indian Institute of Technology RoorkeeB.Tech. - Polymer Science and Engineering (4 years)

3.Indian Institute of Technology BhubaneswarB.Tech. - Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (4 years)

4.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Mining Engineering (4 years)

5.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Ceramic Engineering (4 years)

6.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. + M.Tech. - Biochemical Engineering with M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology (5yrs)

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student,

All these are non core branches, so its better if you go which your interest and also try to focus on older IITs.

Thanks, Vijay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free